Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think when unattractive people hit on you? watch

Announcements

If a person who you think is unattractive hits on you or starts flirting with you, what goes through your mind? Do you think they look ridiculous, does it make you cringe?

ReputationRep:
    Makes no difference to me whether they're attractive or not. I have a boyfriend so would reject them anyway, no matter how 'attractive' they're perceived to be

ReputationRep:
    I'm a nice person I would politely say I'm not interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd take it as a compliment, then move on, simple.

ReputationRep:
    Drop a hint and move on.

ReputationRep:
    How they look doesn't matter if I'm not interested in them. I wouldn't be offended. Its a compliment when anyone shows an interest in you, regardless if you like them back or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'm flattered if someone flirts with me whether they're attractive or not, providing they're not coming on too strong or being a creep about it.

ReputationRep:
    I squirt a cloud of ink and swim away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If a person who you think is unattractive hits on you or starts flirting with you, what goes through your mind? Do you think they look ridiculous, does it make you cringe?
    No clue, I've never had a single person hit on me so it's hard to imagine. I guess I'd still be flattered either way if they were attractive or not.

ReputationRep:
    I would recoil in fright :rolleyes:

I'd be flattered but clear I'm not interested.

ReputationRep:
    I find it uncomfortable tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Somehow I think it's kind of cute.....then I think omg! I'm not an easy girl and I'm so cute? I can get so much more why do I have such low standards for? It's about time a girl enforces high standards on a guy like a guy always does a girl....then I feel bad but I'll tell him if he's seriously in live with me PROVE IT then have fun seeing what he will do then if I'm not please like bye if I am he better ask my parent's for my hand in marriage.

Also as I am a Muslim girl, his religious conduct and stuff matters and if he's hitting up on me that isn't exactly such a good impression lol...imagine if he hits up on other girls!! I'm no second choice ew I know my worth!

Ugh you know what I'll reject him at the first opportunity point blank.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.