Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

English Lit applicants to Sussex University 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered if there was anyone else on here who's applied/will apply to Sussex to study English in 2016! I have applied and am waiting for an offer, with grades AABB predicted AAAB next year.

Where else have you applied to? Any offer holders yet? Just wondering if anyone's out there ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to sussex too

Applied to oxford, southampton, durham and cardiff

Got an offer from cardiff already, that's it :s

ReputationRep:
    I've applied! Also applied to Southampton and Royal Holloway for English, and UEA for English with Creative Writing (not made my final choice yet!)
    Had all 4 acknowledgement emails. No offers yet, but UEA did contact me for my portfolio. That's all I've heard so far.

ReputationRep:
    If you all have any questions about the English Literature BA course at Sussex I'd be happy to help (I'm a second year!) Good luck with your applications.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from Sussex today to say I've been given an offer, but because of this Track debacle I can't check with UCAS!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! You're the first person I've seen who's got an offer for English so I'm pleased to see that they're coming in at last. I'm hopeful I'll hear soon as I got an offer from King's College London as well but Sussex are a lot slower with replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hesitantbookworm)
    Congratulations!! You're the first person I've seen who's got an offer for English so I'm pleased to see that they're coming in at last. I'm hopeful I'll hear soon as I got an offer from King's College London as well but Sussex are a lot slower with replying
    Thanks, and congrats on the KCL offer! I'm sure Sussex will get back to you soon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.