Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys, please help me. A2 is getting harder, I don't know how am I suppose to get an A for A-level. Although, I got predicted AAA (and already got offers), I'm still afraid my final result won't come out the same. writing essays is very difficult, with a disadvantage of english as a second language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaofficial07)
    Guys, please help me. A2 is getting harder, I don't know how am I suppose to get an A for A-level. Although, I got predicted AAA (and already got offers), I'm still afraid my final result won't come out the same. writing essays is very difficult, with a disadvantage of english as a second language
    You already got offers?! From which universities?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by bellaofficial07)
    If you got something like A in one exam and C in the other it may be worth resitting one just to be safe. I did not study Economics so I don't have any tips. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bisolu)
    You already got offers?! From which universities?
    Yes, I got offers from Bristol University for economics and politics and Manchester University for PPE )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    If you got something like A in one exam and C in the other it may be worth resitting one just to be safe. I did not study Economics so I don't have any tips. Good luck!
    I'm retaking both, one is a C and another one is 4 points away from an A, so better retake those 2

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.