JellyFish3DFX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If I met and exceeded my offer and entered adjustment, could I apply through adjustment to a university with the same entry requirements as my first choice (A better university, just the same entry requirements on paper)? Or can I only apply to universities with greater entry requirements than my firm? Thanks!
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JellyFish3DFX)
If I met and exceeded my offer and entered adjustment, could I apply through adjustment to a university with the same entry requirements as my first choice (A better university, just the same entry requirements on paper)? Or can I only apply to universities with greater entry requirements than my firm? Thanks!
You can apply anywhere that is accepting students through adjustment.
estheexd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can apply for any course through adjustment of its available regardless of the entry requirements
emiloujess
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As said above, if you exceed your grades you can apply to most universities during Adjustment.
Just wondering, though, if they have the same entry requirements why don't you just apply to that university in the first place?
JellyFish3DFX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by emiloujess)
As said above, if you exceed your grades you can apply to most universities during Adjustment.
Just wondering, though, if they have the same entry requirements why don't you just apply to that university in the first place?
Well, I'm predicted the entry grades for a university but I didn't get those grades at AS level and resat the year, I doubt I look like an amazing student to them. My hope is that If I can exceed my other offers in the event I wasn't given an offer, that I could enter through clearing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads