Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone have a 2016 September entry. I had an unconditonal offer so deferred entry until 2016 and was wondering if anyone else had deferred entry to 2016. I am studying law.

ReputationRep:
    I am applying this year to go next year! Have you been down to De Montfort before?

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the open days, and it looks really good what are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah1226)
    I've been to the open days, and it looks really good what are you going to study?
    Business Management and Accounting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethAde)
    Hi I have applied for this course too, have you heard anything from the Uni about your application ?

ReputationRep:
    i havent sent my application off yet.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't sent my application either, but I am close to. I want to study English there. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armastan)
    I haven't sent my application either, but I am close to. I want to study English there. ^.^
    I am about to as well! After I pestered my tutors today.

ReputationRep:
    I have applied and have recieved an offer althught this is my back up course

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats great! from what university?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats great! from what university?
    thanks ! De Montfort uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poojavparmar)
    thanks ! De Montfort uni
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah1226)
    Hi anyone have a 2016 September entry. I had an unconditonal offer so deferred entry until 2016 and was wondering if anyone else had deferred entry to 2016. I am studying law.

Can an unconditional offer be taken back by the university if you don't reply? I'm waiting on Aston and Coventry and apparently they take their sweet time. I have an unconditional offer if I firm from the University of Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    You have so long to reply to your offers when you've got replies from all your choices. As long as you meet the conditions of your unconditional e.g putting it as a firm when you select your options, they won't take it away I don't think. Hope that helps?

ReputationRep:
    i havent sent my application off yet.
    Why not accounting and finance? I was stuck between both and accounting and economics too but got told that is the one that gives most options Either way great choice! I'm applying for A+f at DMU

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.