Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this a Sexy first date outfit? (pic) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Indoor dwelling housemate has finally got a cinema date with the girl he likes tonight lol.

Wants to wear something very similar to this. I think it looks cool but no idea what British girls are impressed by. Advise him TSR. He's leaving for the Odeen at ten :banana:

in b4 "supreme gentleman of peace"

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    William you're a British gentleman is this a good outfit for men to wear on dates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    Indoor dwelling housemate has finally got a cinema date with the girl he likes tonight lol.

Wants to wear something very similar to this. I think it looks cool but no idea what British girls are impressed by. Advise him TSR. He's leaving for the Odeen at ten :banana:

Go nude bro

ReputationRep:
    ew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Go nude bro
    Lmao I'm a girl.

He's skinny af should I tell him to wear something that makes him look bigger, not something like red skinny jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriberg)
    ew
    What do most British guys in their early 20s wear on dates?

Swedish men are flamboyant (?), I've dated guys who dress like that haha

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I'm a girl.

He's skinny af should I tell him to wear something that makes him look bigger, not something like red skinny jeans?
    Go nude, sister.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I personally don't like the colours. It would be better for him to wear a black blazer.

ReputationRep:
    William you're a British gentleman is this a good outfit for men to wear on dates?
    First off drop the sun glass and put on a cap. Second have longer more messy hair. Third have a problem old ill fitting jacket with a shirt. Forth put on some proper trousers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Go nude, sister.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I personally don't like the colours. It would be better for him to wear a black blazer.
    Don't think he has one, I could try loaning him one tho (he's the same size as me almost, srs)

The red trousers are nice IMO idk about the top?

any British ladies itt?

ReputationRep:
    I would be very impressed with this ^^ very nice indeed!!

ReputationRep:

Ew no! he looks like my history teacher and he's the worst human I have ever had the misfortune to meet ever in my life!!

DITCH the trousers!! make him wear black jeans instead and the sunglasses isn't necessary.

ReputationRep:
    What do most British guys in their early 20s wear on dates?

Swedish men are flamboyant (?), I've dated guys who dress like that haha
    a nice oxford shirt, a smart blazer and jeans

who wears a denim blazer and chinos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    First off drop the sun glass and put on a cap. Second have longer more messy hair. Third have a problem old ill fitting jacket with a shirt. Forth put on some proper trousers.
    He's not wearing sunglasses I think. That's a picture of a guy with an outfit like him, not him

What's wrong with red trousers I thought they were British

ReputationRep:
    Nope

I'll post one though.

Hold on 1 sec

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I'm a girl.

I doubt your a girl after that buttplug at the dinner table comment you made a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Odd colour combination, would change the trousers.

ReputationRep:
    He's not wearing sunglasses I think. That's a picture of a guy with an outfit like him, not him

What's wrong with red trousers I thought they were British
    He is wearing jeans not trousers. Red is perfect though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    I would be very impressed with this ^^ very nice indeed!!
    Thanks are you a girl?

(Original post by sadly)
    Ew no! he looks like my history teacher and he's the worst human I have ever had the misfortune to meet ever in my life!!

DITCH the trousers!! make him wear black jeans instead and the sunglasses isn't necessary
    Haha how is he bad? Im curious my history teacher in Sweden was my favourite lol

Red trousers a definite no then?

I don't think he's wearing sunglasses forgot to mention. He is skinny like the guy in the pic tho

ReputationRep:
    Don't think he has one, I could try loaning him one tho (he's the same size as me almost, srs)

The red trousers are nice IMO idk about the top?

any British ladies itt?
    If the girl is in to him and he's average+ looking, she won't mind much on what he wears.

Why not ask him to change trousers (black in particular)

Maybe this?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.