Am I to old for a Christmas calendar with chocolate pieces in it.

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
MrKmas508
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Look up.
Gogregg
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
no
Tailored_Suit
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No one is too old for chocolate, whatever festive disguise it may be hiding in.
MrKmas508
Rep:
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  515.8 KB They didn't have a more grown up design.
Scitty
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No. You're never too old. Buy 5 more. Chocolate is chocolate and it's never wrong.
MrKmas508
Rep:
(Original post by Cornflakes1688)
F*ck no. Are you crazy???
It put's the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again.
sadly
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MrKmas508)
Look up.
lol this is actually a cute question but no I don't think anybody ever gets to old for them
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No way
MrKmas508
Rep:
(Original post by sadly)
lol this is actually a cute question but no I don't think anybody ever gets to old for them
It annoys me when they only put 24 pieces in when I need 25. What am I supposed to eat on Christmas Day, it's not very special is it.
username1230881
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
[deleted]
sadly
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It annoys me when they only put 24 pieces in when I need 25. What am I supposed to eat on Christmas Day, it's not very special is it.
Because on Christmas you don't have to settle for the small chocolate peices in the calender but get to feast on Turkey, Christmas pudding etc the wait for Christmas is over lol
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No. Just don't be tempted to eat them all on the first day!

And get a dark chocolate version if you can :borat:
MrKmas508
Rep:
(Original post by sadly)
Because on Christmas you don't have to settle for the small chocolate peices in the calender but get to feast on Turkey, Christmas pudding etc the wait for Christmas is over lol
I'm greedy though. But oh well I suppose.
BubbleLover98
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No, of course not. 🍫🍫
Although I hope I'm not the only one that eats all the chocolate straight away after having bought it..
MrKmas508
Rep:
(Original post by SeanFM)
No. Just don't be tempted to eat them all on the first day!

And get a dark chocolate version if you can :borat:
Dark chocolate... Now that sounds sophisticated.
Father Christmas
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Never too old for chocolate, dear!
SophieSmall
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nah sod anyone who says you are.
username1567177
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
you mean an advent calendar?
Spoiler:
Show
Did anyone else actually look up instead of looking at the title?
Spoiler:
Show
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
A friend has one and he's 30. He also appears to have an inability to realise how they actually work! :lol:
09sstinson
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Look up.
Your old enough to know that advent calendar chocolate is poor quality and expensive. just buy a bar of chocolate
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads