Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Is anybody want to move into student house?
    I'm currently living in a medium room in Cranbrook Avenue student house and i want to move out to private accommodation so i'm generously asking, if anyone wants to move into student share house you can take over my place.

    Hey leafpeter, All the luck finding someone to take over your contract, Can you provide any info on private accommodation? I'm facing difficulties finding a proper private accommodation.

    I'm looking for 1 bed room flat or a house but looks like all the listings on the net doesnt show any i think because its all occupied.

    I'm looking for sept 2016.

    Thanks in advance.
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.