Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    is there anyone currently doing a Science with An Integrated Foundation Year? I would just like to ask a few questions regarding the course and interview process for the university as well.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I did the foundation year a couple of years ago, I think I've spoken to you about it before.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i wanted to know someone whose doing it this year for the interview process as i might have to take a maths assessment and a physics assessment. Just wanted to know what type of questions came up if someone had done an interview with the Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CosmicAero)
    Yeah i wanted to know someone whose doing it this year for the interview process as i might have to take a maths assessment and a physics assessment. Just wanted to know what type of questions came up if someone had done an interview with the Uni.
    You can't ask for interview questions on TSR - it would give you an unfair advantage over other candidates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    You can't ask for interview questions on TSR - it would give you an unfair advantage over other candidates.
    Not interview questions, just the topics so i could revise them for the assessment

ReputationRep:
    Not interview questions, just the topics so i could revise them for the assessment
    .... And having the ability to focus your revision in advance would give you an unfair advantage over the others - both those who don't see this thread and those who have already been interviewed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what unis

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Origami Bullets;60141435].... And having the ability to focus your revision in advance would give you an unfair advantage over the others - both those who don't see this thread and those who have already been interviewed

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I'm sorry how is this my fault ? I'm using this as a resource to help me gain an advantage. It's not my fault other candidates aren't doing the same thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MUTTA)
    what unis
    Manchester Uni

ReputationRep:
    Manchester Uni
    do they interview all foundation year candidates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MUTTA)
    do they interview all foundation year candidates
    Well on their website they said they interview most candidates. I've got an interview

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=CosmicAero;60141721]
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    .... And having the ability to focus your revision in advance would give you an unfair advantage over the others - both those who don't see this thread and those who have already been interviewed

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I'm sorry how is this my fault ? I'm using this as a resource to help me gain an advantage. It's not my fault other candidates aren't doing the same thing
    Whether you like it or not, it's against the rules on TSR (I used to be a mod here).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.