Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been dealing with depression for 6 years now and havent been dealing with it very well at that. My school attendance has been poor over this period but saw a school councillor and it was never really made a big deal out of. This is a serious problem for me and I dont really appreciate you guys joking around about it, I honestly might just kill myself I honestly dont know what to do and have no one to turn to. Anyway, I was taken off the register because of poor attendance due to the fact that I had been attending another school and was told to send a letter to the Head of Year about my situation (I'm awaiting a reply). About attending another school, my parents wanted me to go to a particular school and I didnt, I was forced anyway but two weeks later I had had enough and wanted to go back to my secondary school sixth form (which is the school that just took me off the register).

ReputationRep:
    Just hang in there . something will pop up

ReputationRep:
    i doubt theyll let you back in the one you was kicked from so just stick at it!
    i have hope for you!
    and yes, i have had depression and i came out from it so i know theres hope

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I can tell you're very upset and confused about what's going on - this on top of stress of a-levels and depression must be awful. I know from personal experience that life has a way of fixing things up. When something goes wrong, it's usually fixed before you know it - and I can tell this will be one of these situations. Negativity usually clouds up positivity, which sucks. But try to remain positive and I can assure you this time next week everything will be fine - in 1/2 years time (depending which year you're in) you'll have your a-levels and everything will be fine.
    It sounds as if the school just assumed you left, I'm sure they'll let you back (understanding your situation.)
    Make sure you update on the situation!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.