Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ...ever?

No girl ever speaks to me let alone flirt 😢

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    ...ever?
    You're most likely on the unattractive scale if girls have never shown genuine interest in you.

In that case you might be lacking in both the looks and personality department and that my friend is a fatal combination. I don't really know you of course so I couldn't be the judge of that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    If you're lacking in confidence, that could be the reason :/ apart from 'white girls not going for oriental guys'.

ReputationRep:
    Initiate the flirting. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Yes.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    It's possible that you've never put yourself in a position where it is socially acceptable for a girl to flirt with you

Or you've never flirted with a girl first to elicit a response. Or there are girls who might have been interested, except for the fact that you keep chasing after the white ones.

Or you're just ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    If you're lacking in confidence, that could be the reason :/ apart from 'white girls not going for oriental guys'.
    oh god come on at least let him mention it first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    It's possible that you've never put yourself in a position where it is socially acceptable for a girl to flirt with you

Or you've never flirted with a girl first to elicit a response. Or there are girls who might have been interested, except for the fact that you keep chasing after the white ones.

Or you're just ugly.
    lmao people can be so harsh around here :awesome:

maybe they don't think you're flirting with them "a guy always does the first move"

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried talking to them without flirting? You don't need to "look good" (it's relative), but it's good to be interesting. There are many reasons. Perhaps your body language says "stay away from me"? Maybe it says "I prefer boys"? Maybe not everyone goes to uni to flirt? Try Tinder.

ReputationRep:
    Its happened to me four times. Nothing in a while though because ive rarely spoken to girls over the last 2 years and have no female friends currently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)

Or you're just ugly.
    I tried yesterday but got blanked like I wasn't there. For a second I feared I was a ghost that thought I was still alive.

(Original post by eei)
    Have you tried talking to them without flirting? You don't need to "look good" (it's relative), but it's good to be interesting. There are many reasons. Perhaps your body language says "stay away from me"? Maybe it says "I prefer boys"? Maybe not everyone goes to uni to flirt? Try Tinder.
    Im not in uni any more. :lol: But I have tried tinder and got no where.

ReputationRep:
    Never been flirted with? Ever? I find that hard to believe, perhaps you just didnt notice it happening?

ReputationRep:
    Try likeminded people then. Girls you have things in common. I mean, only Brad Pitt or a pillock like Justin Beiber can just stand there and hope that the females will flock just because of the way someone looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Never been flirted with? Ever? I find that hard to believe, perhaps you just didnt notice it happening?
    I have witnessed girls flirting with my friends or other guys all my life so I would notice if it was happening to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    I have witnessed girls flirting with my friends or other guys all my life so I would notice if it was happening to me.
    How does it make you feel knowing oriental girls love white guys?

Had a couple flirt with me recently, good to see them recognizing the white overlord genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    How does it make you feel knowing oriental girls love white guys?

Had a couple flirt with me recently, good to see them recognizing the white overlord genetics.
    Indifferent since I don't find them attractive anyway. :indiff:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.