Turn on thread page Beta

My GF sucks at making tea/coffee and frying eggs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All i ask for is a cup of tea with 5 sugars after a long days work. However the tea/coffee is always nasty, she either puts too much/less milk or the wrong amount of sugars. In addition to this my breakfast is always ruined by her inabilty to fry an egg, the yolk is always hard. I like it liquidy so i can dip my fingers in it.

ReputationRep:
    make it yourself

ReputationRep:
    Frying eggs is kinda hard though, my fried eggs turn to scrambled on a daily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximus123)
    All i ask for is a cup of tea with 5 sugars after a long days work. However the tea/coffee is always nasty, she either puts too much/less milk or the wrong amount of sugars. In addition to this my breakfast is always ruined by her inabilty to fry an egg, the yolk is always hard. I like it liquidy so i can dip my fingers in it.
    Lol, Jk, You don't have a gf?

ReputationRep:
    The trick for a liquidy yolk is to fry the egg on low heat, turning the hob off after the whites start to cook.

ReputationRep:
    At least you have a gf, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I make the dankest scrambled eggs

The yolky egg one I'm not good at lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    At least you have a gf, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
    Wait... you're male? Always thought you were female loooool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Wait... you're male? Always thought you were female loooool.
    i'm male
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a girl shhh hehe

ReputationRep:
    This is why God provided you with a full functioning body, so you can do your own ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I make the dankest scrambled eggs

The yolky egg one I'm not good at lmao
    I can make scrambled eggs with my eyes closed. 😏

ReputationRep:
    i'm male
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a girl shhh hehe
    Lol your secrets safe with me
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Extreme123)
    I can make scrambled eggs with my eyes closed. 😏
    could bet you an alpaca they don't taste as good as mine.

ReputationRep:
    You have 5 sugars in your tea? omg :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    4/10

ReputationRep:

Things got very 4chan in here

ReputationRep:
    Sack her! get another one

alpha brah

ReputationRep:
    Make it yourself simple.

ReputationRep:
    lmao. When I fry eggs I keep it on the light for like 3 seconds after I heat the wok for a long ass time. And I stir it like a little wee bit and then rake it on ma bacons, then dip my dosa in some chutney and call it heaven.

Anyway just tell her how you want it lol

ReputationRep:

You should yell at her more, tell her that if she doesn't improve you'll break up with her.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.