The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
You're a freak, just accept it. I have accepted my friend is a freak, it's your turn to accept yourself. :smile:

Maybe, a little. If I accept it will you click 3 for me? :colondollar:
Reply 61
Showered once everyday since Sunday :yay:.
And I don't even go to school :dontknow:

It's actually a proud moment in my life actually :smug:
Reply 62
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It certainly wouldn't be. :h:

Spoiler

Your material offers cannot sway me.

Spoiler

Original post by LeyK
Showered once everyday since Sunday :yay:.
And I don't even go to school :dontknow:

It's actually a proud moment in my life actually :smug:

Well I am certainly happy for you :h:
I take 1 in the morning to wake up.
I take another after school at about 4/5 ish (sometimes I don't if I'm busy or tired).
I take 1 at night to put me to sleep.

It's seem like you take showers for the routine. I guess I'd find 3 a day a bit excessive because I only really take them when I need to wash.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Your material offers cannot sway me.

Spoiler

Hmm... I can make arrangements. :wink:

Spoiler

I take 3, it's really not weird! But it has dawned upon me some people find this weird so now I feel obliged to make this thread to understand other peoples showering habits.

I take 1 in the morning to wake up.
I take another after school at about 4/5 ish (sometimes I don't if I'm busy or tired).
I take 1 at night to put me to sleep.

I don't think its excessive at all, but some of you think differently....@drowzee, @TorpidPhil @iAre Teh Lejend and others...:h:

How long do you spend in the shower?
Original post by StrangeBanana
It's seem like you take showers for the routine. I guess I'd find 3 a day a bit excessive because I only really take them when I need to wash.

You are definitly right. It's routine, habit even. I don't even think about it, I do it absentmindedly. I forget I do it to 'wash' actually. :smile:
Original post by Mr Flak Jacket
How long do you spend in the shower?

10 minutes- 15 sometimes. It depends how long I have!
Reply 69
Well I am certainly happy for you :h:

Yeah for however long this lasts :erm:.
Then I'll have to revert back to a stereotypical dude who only bathes once or twice a week :s-smilie:
Reply 70
Oh yes I do, but I don't have the game anymore, or anything to play it on lol. Do you know if I can find it online? :biggrin:

Now that we are friends, want to click 3 for me? :h:

Yes you can, but it lags a lot. You need to download an emulator to play it properly.

No, this is corrupt and immoral. Just accept you're a weirdo
Reply 71
Hmm... I can make arrangements. :wink:

Spoiler

Don't worry, a loan is fine

Spoiler

Original post by LeyK
Yeah for however long this lasts :erm:.
Then I'll have to revert back to a stereotypical dude who only bathes once or twice a week :s-smilie:

shh... don't say that!
@TheonlyMrsHolmes If the time taken in a shower is 15 minutes, in an expected lifetime of 80 years 2.5 years would be spent washing.
(edited 8 years ago)
10 minutes- 15 sometimes. It depends how long I have!

I don't know how people can feel clean after spending only 10 minutes in the shower.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Now now William.

:laugh:
Reply 76
shh... don't say that!

:teehee: I'm quiet

Oh just because I care (A little :tongue:)
Are people amused or bemused about you bathing 3 times??
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh it was targeted at me? :redface: you were informing me that posters are toxic?

Yeah, I was saying the other poster was toxic LOL
Read somewhere that showering everyday is actually bad for your skin, though im really active, play alot of sports etc.. so i dont have a choice
I always take one shower a day when I'm going to be around other people, especially if I'm engaged in something like volunteering, work, or school. Sometimes I take it at night, sometimes in the morning... depending on how early I think I'll be able to get up.

However, if I'm just sitting in the house for several weeks alone, I tend to take one shower every three days. Mostly because I become apathetic when I have no one around to care whether I'm clean or not. Same goes for cleaning the house. If I know I'll be having company, I start trying to put everything away and make everything look presentable. But if I'm alone, I let clutter pile up.

Incidentally, this can be a self-reinforcing cycle, because if someone wants to come over on the spur of the moment, I'll panic and try to stop them from coming or even refuse to answer the door. Because the place is a mess, and I probably haven't showered in two days. I won't tell people that's why I don't want them to come over, though.

Quick Reply

Latest