Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to get unconditional for radiography ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safee5)
    I don't think I have really heard of anyone getting an unconditional, as its an interviewed course. I think its possible if you already have the grades, but then this is still conditional on you having the work experience, health check, immunisations and DBS check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katecatfish)
    I don't think I have really heard of anyone getting an unconditional, as its an interviewed course. I think its possible if you already have the grades, but then this is still conditional on you having the work experience, health check, immunisations and DBS check.
    oh thanks that was really helpful. I am kinda stuck between radiography and piloting ... i my family say radiography is good because u cn come home and spent time wiv ur family when u gt married and blah blah blah but i really wana be a pilot. its not tht i hate radiography i hv applied for it tho.

ReputationRep:
    Both careers have their benefits and negatives. I say go for whar you really want tocdo, even if youre a pilot you can still come home and spend time with your parents. I think it is essier to get into radiography than piloting, but then i think you can make more mkney as a pilot. Both have unsociable hours, so go for what you want :-) good luck with it all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katecatfish)
    Both careers have their benefits and negatives. I say go for whar you really want tocdo, even if youre a pilot you can still come home and spend time with your parents. I think it is essier to get into radiography than piloting, but then i think you can make more mkney as a pilot. Both have unsociable hours, so go for what you want :-) good luck with it all!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safee5)
    I know someone that did at Portsmouth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.