Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

people reporting for no darn reason watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is it only me or do you guys get reported for the tiniest and stupidest things??
    (whoooopss i said stupid...... will i get reported?)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you have a hater who stalks your post i guess. tell them to BACK OFF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    you have a hater who stalks your post i guess. tell them to BACK OFF
    lol......... i dunno who this 'hater' is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    is it only or do you guys get reported for the tiniest and stupidest things??
    You'll come to accept that nobody on TSR has a sense of humour and that EVERYTHING is a triggerword. Slowly but surely we are becoming Tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    is it only me or do you guys get reported for the tiniest and stupidest things??
    You realise reporting a post doesn't automatically result in you getting a warning? There has to be something actually rule-breaking about the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    You realise reporting a post doesn't automatically result in you getting a warning? There has to be something actually rule-breaking about the post.
    yeah..... but if it has inappropriate works like (im not gonna say) even if its stated as a joke your reported. (at least i think)

ReputationRep:
    yeah..... but if it has inappropriate works like (im not gonna say) even if its stated as a joke your reported. (at least i think)
    Because as you said the word is "inappropriate".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Because as you said the word is "inappropriate".
    BUT but but its a joke........ i mean comeon man everyone is soooooo serious on this

ReputationRep:
    BUT but but its a joke........ i mean comeon man everyone is soooooo serious on this
    Yeah but they can't tell if you're joking or not, we not using facial expressions, so they won't know, you're using words, and words can give a different vibe compared to when you are conversing on a face to face basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Yeah but they can't tell if you're joking or not, we not using facial expressions, so they won't know, you're using words, and words can give a different vibe compared to when you are conversing on a face to face basis.
    yeah your right :P

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.