Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is a ****** and we have done close to nothing on medical physics with the exam 2morro... please somebody help me out on this. direct quotes from teh syllabus

Radionuclides as tracers- dilution studies; measurement of body fluids. Uptake studies; use of model of ' hantom'. imagining body parts

Use of gamma radiation for therapy- 60 Co sources for destruction of tissue

Comparison of ultrasonic and X-ray techniques in diagnosis- Health and safety aspects of the use of ultrasound and X-rays

PLZ IF SOMEONE CAN GIMMIE A LIL BIT OF HELP ON ANYTHING... I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. i'm running low on cigarettes and might pass out anytime hahaha
    Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XXXNICEGUYXXX)
    my teacher is a ****** and we have done close to nothing on medical physics with the exam 2morro... please somebody help me out on this. direct quotes from teh syllabus

Radionuclides as tracers- dilution studies; measurement of body fluids. Uptake studies; use of model of ' hantom'. imagining body parts

Use of gamma radiation for therapy- 60 Co sources for destruction of tissue

Comparison of ultrasonic and X-ray techniques in diagnosis- Health and safety aspects of the use of ultrasound and X-rays

PLZ IF SOMEONE CAN GIMMIE A LIL BIT OF HELP ON ANYTHING... I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. i'm running low on cigarettes and might pass out anytime hahaha
    Ben
    For is there to help man...
    med phy is basically really really short and i wouldnt say that it is that difficult at any way...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.