Turn on thread page Beta

sucked him off.. watch

Announcements

I sucked him off and I feel like absolute poop. I knew him before but we met after ages and I he got me abit drunk and now I can't sleep I just feel like crap like what am I even doing with my life, I feel like utter crap . I feel like crying but I can't. Like am I just that easy he hasn't text me yet either which makes me feel like I was nothing to him..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I sucked him off and I feel like absolute poop. I knew him before but we met after ages and I he got me abit drunk and now I can't sleep I just feel like crap like what am I even doing with my life, I feel like utter crap . I feel like crying but I can't. Like am I just that easy he hasn't text me yet either which makes me feel like I was nothing to him..
    to start with, it's not the end of the world, he hasn't contacted you then that's his problem, ok so you got a bit drunk and did something silly, it happens, we've all done things we regret in life and will no doubt keep on doing silly things, alcohol impares your judgement, don't feel bad, worse things happen, put a smile on your face and get on with your life, it's not worth throwing everything away or even being miserable about a simple blow job, just put it in perspective and move on, because you're worth more than that.

(Original post by Martin Willmott)
    to start with, it's not the end of the world, he hasn't contacted you then that's his problem, ok so you got a bit drunk and did something silly, it happens, we've all done things we regret in life and will no doubt keep on doing silly things, alcohol impares your judgement, don't feel bad, worse things happen, put a smile on your face and get on with your life, it's not worth throwing everything away or even being miserable about a simple blow job, just put it in perspective and move on, because you're worth more than that.
    Thank you for your kind words they have really uplifted my spirit. It just hurts me that I did that and kind of went against my morals so I am questioning who I really am. I know it sounds silly but I did shock myself and I feel filthy and like dirt. But you are right I need to stay positive and move on from it somehow

ReputationRep:
    I agree with above.

Not everyone likes casual sex/sexual activities and that's ok, learn from this experience, don't get too drunk when you're around guys that you find attractive and move on. You shouldn't beat yourself up over one event. Life's too short!

ReputationRep:
    Take it as experience, people do really dumb **** when they're drunk and I can think of stuff that's a lot worse than you did, you should meet some of my friends, that kinda stuff is a regular occurrence, you shouldn't feel bad,
    hey this way you have experience and know what to do when the right guy does come along! (less likely to **** it up)
    we all go stuff we regret, seriously this shouldn't be something to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwww babe im sure he had the time of his lyf. Wouldnt worry about it i bet he was a f*@k boy anyways.

ReputationRep:
    you can suck me off and i might text you back

ReputationRep:
    Dont feel like that! people always suck **** love just look at fake taxi these ****s do it for a free ride. Always keep you head up but your knees down that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha you actually believe "fake taxi" is real? Its staged you numpty, just like "fake agent" and all those dodgy street pickup movies. I know, I work in the industry 😁

(Original post by Martin Willmott)
    Hahaha you actually believe "fake taxi" is real? Its staged you numpty, just like "fake agent" and all those dodgy street pickup movies. I know, I work in the industry 😁
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    Really?
    really they're staged? Or really I work in the industry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabianhorrox1)
    Dont feel like that! people always suck **** love just look at fake taxi these ****s do it for a free ride. Always keep you head up but your knees down that's all.
    So naive lmao

ReputationRep:
    But did u swallow

ReputationRep:
    sht happens pick your life up and get on with it

ReputationRep:
    No use crying over spilt milk...

ReputationRep:
    Before reading this thread, I said to myself someone will see the line and do a running jump over it...

(Original post by Goaded)
    But did u swallow

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.