Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I'm going to apply fo UWC this year. There's one thing I've been thinking about: which UWCs offer psychology as a subject? I think I wanna study it at uni but not many UWC schools seem to offer it according to their websites. I've found crossed information about it from other websites tho (such as the official IB website).

Also, how is it with alcohol? Do a lot of people drink there? Can they enter the campus drunk? I strongly dislike drunk people due to prior family experiences... Particularly the school in Mostar interests me on this manner.

Overall it'd be really nice to hear your experiences at UWC (and feel free to link if you have a blog or something!) or even if you're just applying now, or have applied but didn't get in (how big of a disappointment was it?)

Thank you in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    As it is stated in the common code of conduct that alcohol is forbidden, people cannot enter campus with influence of alcohol. If you are very concerned about this I would suggest choosing a school such as Red Cross Nordic, Pearson or UWC-USA, as they are essentially in the middle of nowhere (therefore, no alcohol!)

I myself attend a UWC and am enjoying it very much. Do send a message if you want me to expand, talk about my school etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 21, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.