The Student Room Group

religious people- If you found out that your religion wasn't...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IamJacksContempt
We don't. But I just had to show them your posts because it was truly unbelievable. Yes being part of a community can be a huge benefit. Not exactly true though is it? You just claimed that not many people pray. But now all of a sudden everyone's a church goer? Make your mind up... You really are clutching at straws. Wait, are you circumsiced? hahahaha is that why you're being so bitter about that joke?

Even if it was my weird wish, still a hell of a lot better than being a potential rapist...

You truly are a disturbed individual.

Not exactly true? Sure. Sure it isn't. Said communities are all fictional:biggrin:
Is everyone a church goer? Who said that? I know I didn't-it must be the man with a fetish for circumcised gentalia. Hardly the man to ask for balanced and mainstream opinion. Did I say everyone lived a moral life? No. Reasons change for people, just as the commitment and time praying changes for people.
Make your mind up-you laugh at circumcised people but you also fantasise about meeting them and seeing their face when dead. A necrophiliac with a peculiar twist. You mock and adore them simultaneously.

I'm not a church-goer, or visitor of any religious establishment. I am not circumcised nor have I had my body altered in any way. I wear no religious clothes. That is my situation since you asked-were you abused whilst a member of a choir or something? Would explain your hatred of religion. As for your circumcision fetish...I guess I should ask your "pals" over for your little sleep over why that is the case for your preference.

Shows how I have got to you so much you have spent hours trawling through my posts on this forum, looking for months old posts, and that is the best you can come up with?:biggrin: A obvious tongue in cheek joke?

So, so sad. So desperate to try and get to me you spend your hours trawling through posts that go months back. Some party you must be having with your "pals":biggrin:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Even if it was my weird wish

The first step to dealing with your issue is accepting it.
You have reached step one my friend:smile:
Step 2 is to stop inviting your "pals" over to discuss your desire to see the face of a circumcised dead man.
Original post by i<3milkshake
Not exactly true? Sure. Sure it isn't. Said communities are all fictional:biggrin:
Is everyone a church goer? Who said that? I know I didn't-it must be the man with a fetish for circumcised gentalia. Hardly the man to ask for balanced and mainstream opinion. Did I say everyone lived a moral life? No. Reasons change for people, just as the commitment and time praying changes for people.
Make your mind up-you laugh at circumcised people but you also fantasise about meeting them and seeing their face when dead. A necrophiliac with a peculiar twist. You mock and adore them simultaneously.

I'm not a church-goer, or visitor of any religious establishment. I am not circumcised nor have I had my body altered in any way. I wear no religious clothes. That is my situation since you asked-were you abused whilst a member of a choir or something? Would explain your hatred of religion. As for your circumcision fetish...I guess I should ask your "pals" over for your little sleep over why that is the case for your preference.

Shows how I have got to you so much you have spent hours trawling through my posts on this forum, looking for months old posts, and that is the best you can come up with?:biggrin: A obvious tongue in cheek joke?

So, so sad. So desperate to try and get to me you spend your hours trawling through posts that go months back. Some party you must be having with your "pals":biggrin:.

Oh the irony :lol: :lol:

Countless hours? Took me 2 minutes which... you could have clearly worked out if you weren't missing quite a lot of braincells.

Just a shame your religion didn't teach you about respecting women or that no means no. Then again it's not like you'd be the first religious rapist would it?

No wonder you're obsessed with this idea of a "community". Must be the only time you get to interact with real people :lol: You don't really need to have a "community" when you have friends, you know?
Oh the irony :lol: :lol:

Countless hours? Took me 2 minutes which... you could have clearly worked out if you weren't missing quite a lot of braincells.

Just a shame your religion didn't teach you about respecting women or that no means no. Then again it's not like you'd be the first religious rapist would it?

No wonder you're obsessed with this idea of a "community". Must be the only time you get to interact with real people :lol: You don't really need to have a "community" when you have friends, you know?

Sure, only two minutes. Going through posts going months back only took you two minutes. Whatever makes you happy:smile: We both know full well that you trawled through many, many posts (ordered by date) and had a little selection of the ones you think would be worst. Indeed, a sad, sad man.
And as for you having friends; I say you need a community because your party seems to be the lamest one ever. All you have done is trawl over the posts of a person, see nothing of any note and try and take one out of context completely:biggrin: an obvious joke in fitting with the nature of the thread. Good job there:biggrin: Oh, that and reveal to us your sordid necrophiliac and worse desires.
Read the thread it came from; completely in fitting with the nature of it and obviously a joke. Your comment about taking pleasure in seeing the face of a circumcised dead man; that was no joke. That was you being genuinely serious and the height of your intellectual powers:tongue:
Sure, only two minutes. Going through posts going months back only took you two minutes. Whatever makes you happy:smile: We both know full well that you trawled through many, many posts (ordered by date) and had a little selection of the ones you think would be worst. Indeed, a sad, sad man.
And as for you having friends; I say you need a community because your party seems to be the lamest one ever. All you have done is trawl over the posts of a person, see nothing of any note and try and take one out of context completely:biggrin: an obvious joke in fitting with the nature of the thread. Good job there:biggrin: Oh, that and reveal to us your sordid necrophiliac and worse desires.
Read the thread it came from; completely in fitting with the nature of it and obviously a joke. Your comment about taking pleasure in seeing the face of a circumcised dead man; that was no joke. That was you being genuinely serious and the height of your intellectual powers:tongue:

Yup, took me 2 mins from your latest reply before that. But yeah what can I say it's a Sunday night, not much else to do eh? Want more proof that I didn't spend hours on your account? Just had another quick look through your history (boring Sunday am I right?) and found something even better :lol:

I'm spending my friday nights watching TV and on the internet. I would love to give you advice rather than making sarcastic comments, but I would be a complete clown to do so.

Awwww :frown: So that's why you're "religious". So you'll actually have an alternate excuse for being a virgin with no friends :rofl: You would be a clown to try and give someone else advice on getting a girlfriend... your words not mine!

Can't say im surprised but I now know why you have to resort to sexual harassment and using pictures of rabbits to try and lure girls. :lol:

You are a BEAST.
Original post by loveleest
right after you died, how would you honestly feel? I am just wondering because there are at least 5 other religions than your own and if you die and find out it wasn't the 'correct' one would you feel as if you wasted your time? or would you still be okay with it?

I'd be a bit like :lolwut: :eek3: :colonhash: at the moment of realisation but after the initial shock, I wouldn't be too fussed about it. I certainly wouldn't feel like I'd wasted my time :nah:
Yup, took me 2 mins from your latest reply before that. But yeah what can I say it's a Sunday night, not much else to do eh? Want more proof that I didn't spend hours on your account? Just had another quick look through your history (boring Sunday am I right?) and found something even better :lol:

Awwww :frown: So that's why you're "religious". So you'll actually have an alternate excuse for being a virgin with no friends :rofl: You would be a clown to try and give someone else advice on getting a girlfriend... your words not mine!

Can't say im surprised but I now know why you have to resort to sexual harassment and using pictures of rabbits to try and lure girls. :lol:

You are a BEAST.

:biggrin:What a party you are having with your friends, going through page after page on TSR:biggrin: Oh dear. 2 minutes? My ass. You have far too much time on your hands; I guess that happens when you are not part of any community or place of work.
And that again was a light hearted comment; I actually spend my evenings completing my accountancy course, you? Well we know:wink:
So yeah, nice try. Again, another tongue in cheek comment and in fitting with the nature of the thread. Not a serious thread at all. I have got to you so much you are trawling through so many pages, looking for something incriminating and all you can get are jokes and comments not made to be serious at all:biggrin:
Anyone reading them can tell that. Anyone seeing what you have resorted to can see that you are spending your evenings desperately going over a person's post history with a fine-toothed comb:biggrin:
Well when I made that post I was completing my accounting body exams so :h: My other posts on here would confirm that for you, and no doubt you have read them because your parties are really cool.
And I'm not a virgin, and why would a rabbit attract girls? What on earth?

This guy has gone into meltdown. Spending his hours going through a post history and coming up with nothing but jokes (again, read the threads and see the context). So blatantly the sign of a person who has got a little upset, awww:smile:
Spends his evenings with his "pals" discussing the joys of dead men's mutilated genitalia.

You have evidently been enraged by a guy with a picture of a bunny. Nothing gets more hilarious than that. Imagining you seeing that little black fluffy bunny and it motivating you to spend hours trawling through posts, and coming up with nothing at all, is hilarious. So desperate now you think that bunny attracts girls-what is it meant to be? Like a light for moths or something?:biggrin:
I wouldnt bother, i stuck with my particular religion, i followed it, it was my choice, ill face the music :u:
:biggrin:What a party you are having with your friends, going through page after page on TSR:biggrin: Oh dear. 2 minutes? My ass. You have far too much time on your hands; I guess that happens when you are not part of any community or place of work.
And that again was a light hearted comment; I actually spend my evenings completing my accountancy course, you? Well we know:wink:
So yeah, nice try. Again, another tongue in cheek comment and in fitting with the nature of the thread. Not a serious thread at all. I have got to you so much you are trawling through so many pages, looking for something incriminating and all you can get are jokes and comments not made to be serious at all:biggrin:
Anyone reading them can tell that. Anyone seeing what you have resorted to can see that you are spending your evenings desperately going over a person's post history with a fine-toothed comb:biggrin:
Well when I made that post I was completing my accounting body exams so :h: My other posts on here would confirm that for you, and no doubt you have read them because your parties are really cool.
And I'm not a virgin, and why would a rabbit attract girls? What on earth?

This guy has gone into meltdown. Spending his hours going through a post history and coming up with nothing but jokes (again, read the threads and see the context). So blatantly the sign of a person who has got a little upset, awww:smile:
Spends his evenings with his "pals" discussing the joys of dead men's mutilated genitalia.

You have evidently been enraged by a guy with a picture of a bunny. Nothing gets more hilarious than that. Imagining you seeing that little black fluffy bunny and it motivating you to spend hours trawling through posts, and coming up with nothing at all, is hilarious. So desperate now you think that bunny attracts girls-what is it meant to be? Like a light for moths or something?:biggrin:

I don't know why you keep posting multiple paragraphs when I only bother to read about half of it. Just shows how annoyed you must be :lol: not to mention all the passive aggressive smileys.... Btw why did it take you so long to reply? Were you perhaps going through my posts to find something but couldn't? Guarantee you did :lol:

"Tongue in cheek" "tongue in cheek". Yeah yeah that's your excuse for everything. Just admit that you're a sad and lonely virgin and that the imaginary man in the sky is the only one who keeps your company. Everyone can see the quote and can see that you were deadly serious.

Good luck with your degree (because based on your intelligence you'll be lucky to get a 3rd). Either way you'll have to do some catching up to get on my level. Already graduated and working for a fortune 500 company :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know why you keep posting multiple paragraphs when I only bother to read about half of it. Just shows how annoyed you must be :lol: not to mention all the passive aggressive smileys.... Btw why did it take you so long to reply? Were you perhaps going through my posts to find something but couldn't? Guarantee you did :lol:

"Tongue in cheek" "tongue in cheek". Yeah yeah that's your excuse for everything. Just admit that you're a sad and lonely version and that the imaginary man in the sky is the only one who keeps your company. Everyone can see the quote and can see that you were deadly serious.

Good luck with your degree (because based on your intelligence you'll be lucky to get a 3rd). Either way you'll have to do some catching up to get on my level. Already graduated and working for a fortune 500 company :smile:

"Guarantee"/ Oh dear, shows how sad you are. No, I am preparing for a presentation at work tomorrow. Printing stuff off, running through it. Not spending my evening going through posts:biggrin:
Shows how delusional you are that you think other people have as sad lives as you do:u:
Again, I'm not even religious; but again, good job:biggrin:
I already have a degree and got a 2:1:biggrin: oh this keeps getting better. Surely a successful person like Mr. Fortune 500 you knows that just a degree is never enough? or are you a liar?
And seeing as I see you on here posting in working hours (and not lunch break hours, working hours throughout the day; how do you ACTUALLY have a good job? My arse:biggrin:

So to summarise;
1) you talk about being sad and lonely yet your "parties" consist of necrophilia discussion and trawling through page after page on the internet, only for me to laugh at you. Try and take things out of context all you like, you have already resorted to the most desperate of measures.

2) You then sit at your keyboard, staring at a bunny picture, waiting for a reply and getting enraged when I don't reply. The bunny is making you incredibly mad. In your mind you tell yourself that it must be because I care what you have posted:biggrin:. In reality it is because not all of us have the time to dedicate themselves to such a pitiful task.
Ironic-you say religious people waste their time praying each day and look what you do:tongue:.
Original post by loveleest
right after you died, how would you honestly feel? I am just wondering because there are at least 5 other religions than your own and if you die and find out it wasn't the 'correct' one would you feel as if you wasted your time? or would you still be okay with it?

I seriously doubt that it would matter what heaven I went to....:biggrin:

wtf are you saying, you are assuming only one religion can be 'correct' (because you believe some bs about there only being one 'afterlife'), all religions are equally valid, and 'correct', and co-exist in harmony, complete with multiple variations on what happens (or not) to your eternal soul.

(extremist views don't count sorry, don't rant about the 'one true god' etc etc..)
I am an atheist so I don't give a crap.
"Guarantee"/ Oh dear, shows how sad you are. No, I am preparing for a presentation at work tomorrow. Printing stuff off, running through it. Not spending my evening going through posts:biggrin:
Shows how delusional you are that you think other people have as sad lives as you do:u:
Again, I'm not even religious; but again, good job:biggrin:
I already have a degree and got a 2:1:biggrin: oh this keeps getting better. Surely a successful person like Mr. Fortune 500 you knows that just a degree is never enough? or are you a liar?
And seeing as I see you on here posting in working hours (and not lunch break hours, working hours throughout the day; how do you ACTUALLY have a good job? My arse:biggrin:

So to summarise;
1) you talk about being sad and lonely yet your "parties" consist of necrophilia discussion and trawling through page after page on the internet, only for me to laugh at you. Try and take things out of context all you like, you have already resorted to the most desperate of measures.

2) You then sit at your keyboard, staring at a bunny picture, waiting for a reply and getting enraged when I don't reply. The bunny is making you incredibly mad. In your mind you tell yourself that it must be because I care what you have posted:biggrin:. In reality it is because not all of us have the time to dedicate themselves to such a pitiful task.
Ironic-you say religious people waste their time praying each day and look what you do:tongue:.

Wow you completed a degree, have a job and yet are still taking an accountancy course? Is your job really that ****? hahaha. Trying to get promoted to secretary are we? No but you are spending your evening making a fool of yourself. You can't even write coherent arguments yet you're still attempting to portray yourself as an intelligent, career focused individual? :lol: Also shouldn't you have prepared your presentation earlier? It's already past 1am. So either you're talking complete bull**** or you're just a useless employee, as well as a useless person in general :rofl:

Oh when you have seen me posting? I didn't even know you existed until this thread so who's the stalker now?! But yes, working at a computer has it's privileges :wink: you'll note I don't actually post that much on here (compared to some lol)

Anyway i think my work here is done. I've embarrassed you enough in regards to your idiotic religious arguments, I've already uncovered your lack of social/sex life and I've sufficiently pissed you off that much you're furiously typing passive aggressive smileys and making up lies (TONGUE IN CHEEK, TONGUE IN CHEEK) to defend your rapey and creepy nature :lol: This has been fun. Hope to do it with you again sometime!

P.s I wont be reading your reply because you're too predictable. "Blah blah blah bull**** about your job, Blah blah tongue in cheek. Blah blah blah necrophilia. Blah blah passive aggressive smileys" YAWN.

So good bye for now BEAST (your new name)
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow you completed a degree, have a job and yet are still taking an accountancy course? Is your job really that ****? hahaha. Trying to get promoted to secretary are we? No but you are spending your evening making a fool of yourself.

Shows how much of a Fortune 500 guy you really are. Ask anyone in accounting-ACCA,ACA,CIMA,CIPFA-you still get your qualifications after graduating.
If we ever needed evidence that you were a complete fool, this is it. I mean really, laughing at people making their way towards being a chartered accountant:biggrin:heard it all now. You can't even write coherent arguments yet you're still attempting to portray yourself as an intelligent, career focused individual? :lol: Also shouldn't you have prepared your presentation earlier? It's already past 1am. So either you're talking complete bull**** or you're just a useless employee, as well as a useless person in general :rofl:
Yep, a useless person, Printing stuff out for an afternoon presentation. Sure. Make all the little insults you like, you sit there waiting for me to reply to you because you have no life:biggrin:You even admitted as much.
Oh when you have seen me posting? I didn't even know you existed until this thread so who's the stalker now?! But yes, working at a computer has it's privileges :wink: you'll note I don't actually post that much on here (compared to some lol)
And seeing people post on here isn't stalking; and you admit you are stalking me:biggrin: oh dear this gets worse for you. And great employee, posting on a forum during working hours. Either you are a liar or a hypocrite mr "you are a bad employee".
Anyway i think my work here is done. I've embarrassed you enough in regards to your idiotic religious arguments, I've already uncovered your lack of social/sex life and I've sufficiently pissed you off that much you're furiously typing passive aggressive smileys and making up lies (TONGUE IN CHEEK, TONGUE IN CHEEK) to defend your rapey and creepy nature :lol: This has been fun. Hope to do it with you again sometime!
Yep, the guy sitting there trawling through posts on the internet sounds so calm:biggrin:
You are sitting there waiting for me to reply, thinking I am going through his post history...
Sad case. Yep, you can try and pretend you have uncovered some lack of sex or social life; how? Sure, whatever makes you happy sweetie. I mean your party this evening really seems real:biggrin:
P.s I wont be reading your reply because you're too predictable. "Blah blah blah bull**** about your job, Blah blah tongue in cheek. Blah blah blah necrophilia. Blah blah passive aggressive smileys" YAWN.

So good bye for now BEAST (your new name)

You're on my Ignore list.
1)You spend your time trawling though peoples' post history and claim you are having a party. Cool party. Really sounds like it. Liar.
2) You claim that you are some great employee and I am not yet you don't understand the concept of education after graduation. You also post a lot during the day, making me doubt your employment. And you are so enraged that you can't even lie properly (maybe you are just thick) as you criticise me for supposedly being a bad employee, before saying you post on TSR from work followed by a wink face.
So you are a liar-you don't have a good job and it is laughable you try and insult me. Cool. Sure you are some big baller shot caller Fortune 500 guy posting while working whilst also being able to call others bad employees. Then again, maybe cleaners don't get their use of computer systems monitored or their productivity checked. Whatever job you have though, looks like you aren't getting promoted. Then again, your little lie has been unraveled and it seems you were lying about having a job.

3) You admit that you sit there waiting for me to reply and complain when I don't get back to you quick enough. That you complain when I don't get back to you quick enough tells everyone what they need to know about how sad and desperate you are. And again, don't you have a party to get to? And you even admit to stalking me. Go on about how social and cool you are; I am not insecure about my life; you are. You spout literally dozens of lies on a forum and go into meltdown, crying when someone doesn't reply and admitting to stalking them.

4) The only person humiliated here is you. I mean your "party"? Lie seen through.
Your social success? Well look at your party, stalking and crying when someone doesn't reply to you. Not the behaviour of a guy having a great party. And while we are talking about it, what person with a job has parties at two in the morning? No one. You have no party, and no job.
As for your job and the petty insults about my professionalism; seen to be absolute lies. I could go on, but no one works at a large company like yours and goes on TSR whenever they please.

I could go on. It just seems there is a recurring theme here-you make a stupid little lie, it gets found out, and you get more and more mad. This makes you do more and more sad things like trawl through a post history and make silly insults about people's jobs and attitude. This lie then gets explained as well. Such as sad person, with make believe parties with make believe friends with a make believe education and job who has gone into a full blown meltdown. Ignore list for this compulsive liar.
Original post by 
What if you didn't get into university and if only you had studied English Literature (instead of physics) you would have got in?

I take you get that i refer to heaven as university and english as the correct religion.

Also, going along with the OP. What if there wasn't an afterlife and you lived life with limits (religious restrictions) rather than without them?

I believe in an afterlife, but i was just going along with the situation that the Original post suggested.
As what I had posted earlier, my decision to study Physics was an informed decision - I gathered as much information as I could, and, based on what was available, thought that Physics was the subject to study; it was not because my cousin also studied Physics. So in no way would I have ever thought that the correct subject to study was English Literature.

Everyone has restrictions in their lives - I wished that I was the Queen - and while I know that I could have done better not studying Physics, studying Physics still did enrich my life.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
1) Allah thinks sperm comes from the back area near the kidneys LOL LOL

Allah says: "So let man see from what he is created. He is created from a water gushing forth - proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs" [Sûrah al-Târiq: 5-7]

2) He thought the sun sets in murky water lol

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

I googled to find more and will link you to this fun discussion.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=21756.0

There are numerous scientific inaccuracies in all of the scripture. I look forward to your mental gymnastics for the above two however :rolleyes:

Both of these have been discussed in depth in the past, none of which require much thinking in all honesty.

As you're probably aware (or not) that Arabic is if not, (one of) the most difficult and richest languages in the world. In Arabic, we have 28 different letters, each letter can have 1 of 3 different accents. Therefore, one word in Arabic can have many different meanings.

Since you do not speak Arabic, you have relied on direct translations to understand the verse to mean that both ‘sulb’ (backbone) and ‘tara’ib’ (ribs) refer to the male. In other words, the fluid emitted refers to the semen, and it comes out from in between the sulb and the tara’ib. However, the truth of the matter is that the word ‘tarai’b’—according to the Arabic—is actually referring to a female body part. Much like the English word ‘penis’ can only be ascribed to a male, the word ‘tara’ib’ can only be related to th female.

This is not apologetic modernism or revisionism; the classical works of Quranic commentary throughout the last 1400 years confirm this view categorically. In other words, the sulb belongs to the male, and the tara’ib belongs to the female. This is the view of the Muslims since the last fourteen hundred years, and there is consensus (ijma) on this matter, since the time of the Sahabah (the Prophet’s disciples) until today, applied to a female.

As for the proper definition of sulb in the context of this verse, it is ‘loins’ and NOT backbone.
The word “sulb” should not necessarily be translated as “backbone”. This word has many possible meanings and backbone is only one of them. It is also quite commonly used to mean the loins of a man. This is how it is used elsewhere in the Qur’ân. Allah says: “Prohibited to you (for marriage) are…wives of your sons proceeding from your loins (aslâb, the plural of sulb).” [Sûrah al-Nisâ’: 23]

As for the other versus about the sun setting. I'd be quite worried if you directly translated that as well without any interpretation. Here, it is explained in the prospective of the human eye. Similar to how we see the sun setting in the sea. It doesn't take a genius to interpret that.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
As what I had posted earlier, my decision to study Physics was an informed decision - I gathered as much information as I could, and, based on what was available, thought that Physics was the subject to study; it was not because my cousin also studied Physics. So in no way would I have ever thought that the correct subject to study was English Literature.

Everyone has restrictions in their lives - I wished that I was the Queen - and while I know that I could have done better not studying Physics, studying Physics still did enrich my life.

whats good having a "enriched life" if now you aren't able to go to heaven?
If it wasn't the correct way of life then surely you didn't do enough research. Who says the religion you are following is enriching instead of enforcing unnecessary restrictions?
Original post by 
whats good having a "enriched life" if now you aren't able to go to heaven?
If it wasn't the correct way of life then surely you didn't do enough research. Who says the religion you are following is enriching instead of enforcing unnecessary restrictions?
Examples of an enriched life could be companionship, and possibly better health and a longer life expectancy. Also, the belief system I gave was a hypothetical one - it may be Christianity, Islam, and even atheism. I'm quite sure they're all enriching and limiting in their own way, but as a whole, why would anyone want to follow a belief system which is more limiting than enriching?
Original post by Betelgeuse-

Good to see that instead of confronting the evidence, you run away and try to turn this discussion into something funny. As I said, you've misinterpreted the words in the Quran as proven that the same word was used elsewhere in the Quran to provide the same meaning.

What your problem is (and Islamophobes), is that you're quick to cherry pick verses from the Quran, given that you have no background in Arabic or even in the Sciences of Hadith, you are therefore in no objective position to comment on the Quran.

If you had common sense, you'd know that Arabic is one of the worlds most complex and richest languages, and you probably can't even read Arabic let alone interpret it. So don't lecture the native speakers about how their religious book is interpreted.

According to your logic if a baseball player says "Hey pass me a bat" then he is definitely talking about a real-life bat (animal), in which case you've already circled two of your own boxes in the picture above:rolleyes:
Original post by Faisalshamallakh
Good to see that instead of confronting the evidence, you run away and try to turn this discussion into something funny. As I said, you've misinterpreted the words in the Quran as proven that the same word was used elsewhere in the Quran to provide the same meaning.

What your problem is (and Islamophobes), is that you're quick to cherry pick verses from the Quran, given that you have no background in Arabic or even in the Sciences of Hadith, you are therefore in no objective position to comment on the Quran.

If you had common sense, you'd know that Arabic is one of the worlds most complex and richest languages, and you probably can't even read Arabic let alone interpret it. So don't lecture the native speakers about how their religious book is interpreted.

According to your logic if a baseball player says "Hey pass me a bat" then he is definitely talking about a real-life bat (animal), in which case you've already circled two of your own boxes in the picture above:rolleyes:

You have not supplied any evidence, you merely supplied lies and opinions or what i like to call, bull faeces.

I didn't cherry pick anything. You directly asked people in this thread to find you just one scientific inaccuracy in the Quran and i found you two just for starters. That is not cherry picking my intellectually stunted friend.

"Islamophobes" - Those nasty wretched people who dare question your opinions and assertions :rolleyes:

Ah arabic a language so complex and complicated anybody who is non speaking arabic can never communicate and vice versa. How on earth do people with these languages ever learn to communicate :rolleyes: More UTTER TRIPE to try and refute the flaws in your beliefs.

With you throwing me in with the "islamophobes"

"What your problem is (and Islamophobes), is that you're quick to cherry pick verses from the Quran"

And this

"Arabic is one of the worlds most complex and richest languages, and you probably can't even read Arabic let alone interpret it"

I am two steps closer to a full house on my bull**** bingo card. Happy days!

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending