The Student Room Group

(American Student) How do I add my grades and GPA to my UCAS application?

Hi, so I'm filling out my UCAS application, and I was wondering about the "qualifications" part under the education section. I put in my AP and SAT scores (and I added but left blank the exams I'm planning to take -- I hope that's right), but I'm not sure how whoever's reading my application will see my specific grades and GPA. Does my high school send a transcript with all my grades and GPA like they do for American universities? Or should I put "USA High School Diploma" as the qualification, then add my GPA and grades under each module? That just seemed really tedious to do every single one, so I wasn't sure if it's what I'm supposed to do. If I don't put every class and don't send a transcript, how will they know what I've taken besides my AP classes? Unless it's not important haha.
Also, are they really nit picky about every part of the application? I mean if I don't enter something exactly right, if it still conveys the correct information is that okay?

This is a lot so thank you so much!! :h:
Reply 1
You have to put every subject, yes. It's the same for UK studends. It's a pain, but doesn't take as long as you'd think once you get used to entering in the details the first few times. IIRC it automatically duplicates the same qualification underneath to accomodate for multiple subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending