Turn on thread page Beta

we officially broke up 1 year ago, met 3 times after the breakup, 1,3 and around 6 months apart from each time. Before the third time, he told me he dated 1 girl and that was it. He told me how bad he felt when he treated me that bad... and would try his best to help me (since he was selfish) 1 week later, I asked him to drive me somewhere, he seemed happy to help, and drove me to that place, and that was it. But he was kind of cold when he drove me. 2 weeks after, I texted him again, saying "Hi", no response, 1 day after, I asked if he doesnt want to help me anymore. He texted back saying that he was sorry and he didnt think it was good for us to talk anymore. Why is that? I dont get it. He offered to help, He even asked me to go out in public with him, and flirted 1week before he drove me. But after driving me, he doesnt want to talk anymore.

ReputationRep:
    He has most likely met someone and let's face it, not a lot of people would be keen on their partners still talking to an ex. Move on OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "cancel out your ex, put a line through that ****", as drake says lol. move on my ex bf was time waste too yknow, took me a LONG time to figure out what went wrong. Don't ponder on it and don't question it either - you're not the problem, HE IS. Plenty more nice and caring people around. Nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    You need to move on.

ReputationRep:
    Well .. He's your "ex" which means he is part of your past and the past should be left .... just move on , don't waste your energy with this guy. There are lots of guys to date as well .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    we officially broke up 1 year ago, met 3 times after the breakup, 1,3 and around 6 months apart from each time. Before the third time, he told me he dated 1 girl and that was it. He told me how bad he felt when he treated me that bad... and would try his best to help me (since he was selfish) 1 week later, I asked him to drive me somewhere, he seemed happy to help, and drove me to that place, and that was it. But he was kind of cold when he drove me. 2 weeks after, I texted him again, saying "Hi", no response, 1 day after, I asked if he doesnt want to help me anymore. He texted back saying that he was sorry and he didnt think it was good for us to talk anymore. Why is that? I dont get it. He offered to help, He even asked me to go out in public with him, and flirted 1week before he drove me. But after driving me, he doesnt want to talk anymore.
    Did you clean your vagina that day?

ReputationRep:
    He's probably not interested any more.

ReputationRep:
    My advice, get rid. There's plenty more excitement and feel good with someone new..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dash52)
    Did you clean your vagina that day?
    you clean it for her

(Original post by kickboxer 98)
    you clean it for her
    Them's fighten' words

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.