Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just happened to come onto the site today and noticed that it's over 10 years since I joined (!). The whole place is unrecognisable from what I remember but looks fantastic and is amazingly active. I relied on this place a lot through school and it's great to see that it's gone from strength to strength!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vector)
    I just happened to come onto the site today and noticed that it's over 10 years since I joined (!). The whole place is unrecognisable from what I remember but looks fantastic and is amazingly active. I relied on this place a lot through school and it's great to see that it's gone from strength to strength!
    Glad you approve, grandpa!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :heart:

Great to see you back, hope you stick around maybe!

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic and really lovely to hear! Thank you. In the office we always want to do more to TSR to make it even better, as we know it still has a long way to go before it feels very up to date. But it's really nice to know that it does feel different in a good way and is progressing.

What do you do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    That's fantastic and really lovely to hear! Thank you. In the office we always want to do more to TSR to make it even better, as we know it still has a long way to go before it feels very up to date. But it's really nice to know that it does feel different in a good way and is progressing.

What do you do now?
    So is that actually you in your avatar Captain Jack? And your cat? S/he is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    hey vector ! i guess you noticed we don't have negs any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    So is that actually you in your avatar Captain Jack? And your cat? S/he is lovely.
    Yes it is! It's a he, Rumbles. I shall pass on the compliments to him later.

ReputationRep:
    Awww. He looks really sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Awww. He looks really sweet.
    He is. He can be a real pain sometimes, but most of the time he's a big ol' softie who wants attention ALL the time.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Aww, he a siamese? (or am I way off :laugh: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Aww, he a siamese? (or am I way off :laugh: )
    He's half Siamese, half ragdoll. So he's a bit fluffier than a normal Siamese.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    He's half Siamese, half ragdoll. So he's a bit fluffier than a normal Siamese.
    Awww!!! :adore:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.