Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have been accepted to do maths with a year in industry at kent university. However, i don't know much about the accommodation there. I definitely want an en-suite but don't know which accommodation is near the maths department or which is most worth the money?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katerinav)
    Hello,

I have been accepted to do maths with a year in industry at kent university. However, i don't know much about the accommodation there. I definitely want an en-suite but don't know which accommodation is near the maths department or which is most worth the money?

Thanks
    Hey can I just when did you send your application. Coz you got offer already and I want to apply for this uni. Haven't sent my application yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I sent my application at the end of September. I got an offer on Tuesday. What are you applying to do?

ReputationRep:
    Computer science and I hope to send my application by next 2 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

Hello,

Thanks
    Congrats on the offer :yy:

With Kent being a campus uni there's no real need to worry about which accommodation is where. The chances are you'll be taught in a variety of buildings and each building is only a short walk from accommodation. If I recall correctly, the Maths department is in the Cornwallis building, so Darwin would be your closest. As for what is worth the money, that's up to you look at budgeting - have a look at it with your folks, see what sort of student finance/parental help you may or may not get and weigh up your options.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Do you have any suggestions or recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Do you have any suggestions or recommendations?
    Currently living in Keynes, it's located at the centre of the campus right next to the new Turning accommodation. But it is a bit of a walk to the maths department, Tyler court has en suite, quite new and it's near your dept. So I would say Tyler court.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.