Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys , I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement because I should move out asap. This a single en suite room(double bed) in the student accommodation(private hall).Its too close to University of Arts London 's Colleges. My neighbours who I share kitchen with also study in the Camberwell, Chelsea and etc. All bills included, free wifi, laundry, gym, pool, music room. Its in the zone 1 and 5 minutes walking distance from Vauxhall station. Rent £ 255 pw

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2015
Are you going to a festival?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.