Terra Firma Video Interview Watch

123wales123!!!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elKat369)
How long after completing the video interview did you recieve the tests?
In not too sure but i think around 5 days I hope your interview went well!
elKat369
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 123wales123!!!)
Thanks! Good luck with your tests
Lacus24
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 123wales123!!!)
I did mine on 1st Feb, and I didn't hear from them yet. I am not sure whether I passed my interview.
Lacus24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long after completing the video interview did you recieve the tests?
Hi can I ask you when you completed the video interview and have you received the test?
Sivadhash
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Done the initial video, 2 days after asked to do numerical/verbal and a further days after asked to do situational judgement tests. Now been invited for first f2f interview and not sure what I need to learn. I’m not financial in background!
Lacus24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sivadhash)
Done the initial video, 2 days after asked to do numerical/verbal and a further days after asked to do situational judgement tests. Now been invited for first f2f interview and not sure what I need to learn. I’m not financial in background!
Hi can I ask you how your interview went through? I’ve done mine, but since it is only 1min to answer, I had few questions not finished speaking. Don’t know if it is going to affect the result.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you have a telephone interview before the f2f?
Sivadhash
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The video part was ok, motivational questions as suspected. No phone call prior to my f2f interview, I presume they’ve got rid of that and now just integrate that into meeting the recruiters. This is my first interview with recruiters so not sure what to expect
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The video part was ok, motivational questions as suspected. No phone call prior to my f2f interview, I presume they’ve got rid of that and now just integrate that into meeting the recruiters. This is my first interview with recruiters so not sure what to expect
Thanks! How hard did you find the online verbal and numerical tests? Was the time allowed fair?
calumc98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anyone done the f2f interview?
Lacus24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks! How hard did you find the online verbal and numerical tests? Was the time allowed fair?
Hi can I ask you when you finished the video interview and how many days you’ve been waited?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I heard back around 2 days after
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did everyone find the numerical and verbal tests? I ran out of time towards the end of the numerical
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure how strict they are on tests or whether they consider your overall profile too
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sivadhash)Done the initial video, 2 days after asked to do numerical/verbal and a further days after asked to do situational judgement tests. Now been invited for first f2f interview and not sure what I need to learn. I’m not financial in background!

When is your f2f interview?
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long after your situational judgement tests did you hear back?
johnche96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I also received the invitation to first-round interview. May I ask how was yours? Was it with Dartmouth partners? Any insights into it (competency or technical)? Thank you so much!
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by johnche96)
Hi, I also received the invitation to first-round interview. May I ask how was yours? Was it with Dartmouth partners? Any insights into it (competency or technical)? Thank you so much!
How long after your tests did you get invited to the interview?
elKat369
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone done the f2f interview, mine is next week. What kind of questions did they ask - kind of worried about technical?
Lacus24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hear nothing after I finished the video interview, it is already two weeks. I don't know if this means a rejection.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.42%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.73%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.11%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.93%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (193)
30.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise