Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've been playing the game for a while now (still pretty bad tho xD) and since I've moved to Brighton for my first year, I was wondering if anyone would like to play together, I haven't yet met anyone from the uni who plays and I wanted to get to know some new people interested in the game!

ReputationRep:
    I play LoL but I'm going brighton next year probs xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm in Northern Ireland so sadly we wouldn't be able to meet up and play XD But hey, we could maybe have a game or two whenever we're bored~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedLouise)
    Lol I'm in Northern Ireland so sadly we wouldn't be able to meet up and play XD But hey, we could maybe have a game or two whenever we're bored~
    I'm in Armagh now wut?!!

Btw, Dota 2 > LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    I'm in Armagh now wut?!!

Btw, Dota 2 > LOL.
    nu please
    spare me from another dota/lol debate XD I'M SO DONE.
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/609344505...cxpmo1_250.gif

ReputationRep:
    ahahah this Dota 2 > LoL thing is just so old and ya know it xD you guys play on west right o? tried to play on na a while ago, LE BEST PING (hint, sarcasm.)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.