The Student Room Group

I wanna bust a nut but I can't.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dash52
not really comforting mate.

Thats why you should go see a doctor about it lol. Tried googling if its a symptom of cancer or anything?
Reply 41
Original post by Dalek1099
You need to masturbate past the dry orgasm dry orgasms occur when you have stopped masturbating at the point between orgasm and semen coming out from my experience having had a few and I always ended up producing semen by masturbating further, the orgasm is much stronger when you produce semen so you always want to produce semen.

A friend of mine told me to do that but its far too painful. The throbbing pain is too much to handle.
Reply 42
Original post by dash52
Oh I had sex quite recently. I spat on the back of the girl to make it seems as if I did. Very shameful of me but I did what I had to do.

I can't believe this!!! Omg! Hahahaha! I've actually got tears! Bloody hell mate. Post of the week!!
Original post by dash52
You should become a comedian.

I am.
These are worrying times.
Reply 45
Original post by ChickenMadness
Thats why you should go see a doctor about it lol. Tried googling if its a symptom of cancer or anything?

Yeah but no help, unfortunately.
That would be like going to a fireworks display and the guy is giving you this huge talk about how his fireworks are the best, everyone who ever sees them thinks they are amazing. He gets this huge rocket out of the box, sets it up, lights the fuse.

The fuse burning down

and then

Nothing :nothing:
We aren't medical professionals, go see your doctor.
Original post by liquidconfidence
I'm confused, if you climax then why is it a problem if no semen comes out? :K:

I'm not sure you quite understand how male orgasms work!
OP do you think there's a blockage or something down there? visit the docs.
If i orgasmed and no man yoghurt flew out of my purple ended loveslug i would have a heart attack

Cancer?! :/
Original post by queen-bee
Cancer?! :/

well ye if your balls aren't working it might be lol. Or something else.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
If i orgasmed and no man yoghurt flew out of my purple ended loveslug i would have a heart attack

Love slug? :/ great term
well ye if your balls aren't working it might be lol. Or something else.

I think that's abit too much. But who knows
Original post by queen-bee
Love slug? :/ great term
Love slug implies choad/chode, the least attractive-looking phallus after the pencil-stick penis.
Original post by dash52
That's quite funny because the last time I did bust a nut was when I was with your mum.

Hahahahahaha Bruh that was savage no chill, 10/10 still laughing
Reply 57
Original post by iamthetruth
[video="youtube;deyTNLe53pI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deyTNLe53pI[/video]

When I read the title I thought OP would post this...
But he said that he climaxed so in theory there shouldn't be a problem
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm not sure you quite understand how male orgasms work!
Original post by Ndella
When I read the title I thought OP would post this...

lol Dennis is a funny guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending