Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm super ill :( watch

ReputationRep:
    Only had a sore throat for the past couple of days, so thought it would pass quickly. Woke up this morning feeling sooo ill. Horrible stomach pains, blocked nose, a cough , sore throat still, pounding ears and my skin hurts to touch.

This sucks Someone recommend me some movies or something...not chick flicks or romances, hate those. Or horrors :P sorry queen bee.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Straight outta compton

ReputationRep:
    Scream queens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Only had a sore throat for the past couple of days, so thought it would pass quickly. Woke up this morning feeling sooo ill. Horrible stomach pains, blocked nose, a cough , sore throat still, pounding ears and my skin hurts to touch.

This sucks Someone recommend me some movies or something...not chick flicks or romances, hate those.
    Horror movies such as mama,or movies such as the purge. Sorry that you're unwell,rest up!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe see the doctor? It's a struggle to go doctor but prolly worth it.

Get better soon , maybe watch narcos? I don't know your preferences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Horror movies such as mama,or movies such as the purge. Sorry that you're unwell,rest up!
    Oops should have added horror to the list :P
    I find them way to predictable, I know a jump scare is about to happen before it even happens. They're a good laugh sometimes but...meh.

Thanks. I plan to spend the next 2 days in bed and to eat only ice cream and noodles.

ReputationRep:
    Kingsman The secret service
    The Dark Knight (& rises too)
    Pulp Fiction
    The shawshank redemption
    The God Farther

ReputationRep:

This sucks Someone recommend me some movies or something...not chick flicks or romances, hate those. Or horrors :P sorry queen bee.
    You watch horror films and TV shows....

Also it;s horrible being ill Hope you get better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Straight outta compton
    Well that's a super specific genre and plot I'll add it to my watch list, sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Hot soup or tea to help with throat. Watch mission impossible 5: rogue nation, fun watch. Get better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Scream queens
    I keep forgetting that show exists, I'll watch the first episode and see hot it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Straight outta compton
    I watched it earlier. Didnt like it much. Highlight of the film was seeing K.Dot appear in the credits at the very end.

ReputationRep:
    I keep forgetting that show exists, I'll watch the first episode and see hot it goes
    Its so ****ing addicting and amazing

ReputationRep:
    Well that's a super specific genre and plot I'll add it to my watch list, sounds interesting.
    Ok
    (Original post by saeed97)
    I watched it earlier. Didnt like it much. Highlight of the film was seeing K.Dot appear in the credits at the very end.
    fair enough man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Maybe see the doctor? It's a struggle to go doctor but prolly worth it.

Get better soon , maybe watch narcos? I don't know your preferences
    Nah, would be a waste of the doctors time. You're not supposed to go the doctors for a cold unless you're at risk for it becoming serious such as very elderly or have a compromised immune system. I'd be putting everyone else at the doctors office at risk by exposing the virus to them.

Ohh Narcos has a very high IMDB rating, strange had never heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    Oops should have added horror to the list :P
    I find them way to predictable, I know a jump scare is about to happen before it even happens. They're a good laugh sometimes but...meh.

Thanks. I plan to spend the next 2 days in bed and to eat only ice cream and noodles.
    Oh right. it thought you didn't like horror films because they scare you which makes no sense considering the stuff you watch

You just need to find the right kind of horror films. Good horror is about more than just 'jump scares' or gore fests.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9165...x-ways-to-kill

You seen Alien?

Maybe now is the time for Invasion of the Body Snatches( 1970s version) You're ill, you got nothing else to do, please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Kingsman The secret service
    The Dark Knight (& rises too)
    Pulp Fiction
    The shawshank redemption
    The God Farther
    Oooh a spy film :3

I actually just watched pulp fiction for the first time a couple of weeks ago, for ages I thought I had seen it before because I got it mixed up with reservoir dogs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I've been really ill lately too I like to watch Studio Ghibli films when I'm ill they cheer me up

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.