Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I was planning on going to TP next week, but I'm worried that I might not be able to get on any rides. I have a 48 inch chest and a 42 inch waist. Will my size restrict from getting on any rides. All answers will be greatly appreciated 😊.

ReputationRep:
    I can't take you seriously :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hass Hussain)
    Hey guys!
    I was planning on going to TP next week, but I'm worried that I might not be able to get on any rides. I have a 48 inch chest and a 42 inch waist. Will my size restrict from getting on any rides. All answers will be greatly appreciated 😊.
    :rofl:
    no you have to reduce in size first!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just kidding

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    don't worry! you'll fit because when they put the thing on you they only push it as far back as it will go, if that makes sense, there's not a one size fits all, the seat and harness thing fits around you

I'm going too for fright night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selfteaching)
    don't worry! you'll fit because when they put the thing on you they only push it as far back as it will go, if that makes sense, there's not a one size fits all, the seat and harness thing fits around you
    I'm going too for fright night
    Thanks a lot. I was actually concerned coz I have a large waist because I play a lot of rugby. Are you sure that my waist isn't too big for rides like collusus and saw. Thanks for being so polite 😀.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. I was actually concerned coz I have a large waist because I play a lot of rugby. Are you sure that my waist isn't too big for rides like collusus and saw. Thanks for being so polite 😀.
    you'll be fine, i've seen a lot of big people at theme parks, i've been to six flags in NJ, and a lot of hefty americans got on all sorts of rides
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    they might pop though, so be cautious

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Most of the rides have a restriction of 51inches on the torso so you should be fine Outside the queue for most rides there is a seat with harness that you can check you fit into before you queue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    Most of the rides have a restriction of 51inches on the torso so you should be fine Outside the queue for most rides there is a seat with harness that you can check you fit into before you queue.
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I also have a rather large chest and I was fine on the rides at alton towers

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.