The Student Room Group

2016 Childrens Nursing

HI everyone i know there's a 2016 nursing thread but i thought we could start one specifically for children nursing.

I'm caitlin
I've applied for childrens nursing
My predicted grades are BBB
I've applied to
Surrey
Southampton
Birmingham city
Northumbria
Anglia Ruskin

I sent my UCAS off on 20th August and received an interview offer for Birmingham city that night and one for surrey the next night.

My interview for surrey is 3rd November - anyone else going or have any other interviews yet ?
Reply 1
That's so good! What work experience do you have?
I've got a conditional offer to study Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton University for 2016🎉 I have also received an interview for Birmingham City University but not attending as Wolverhampton is my first choice😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've applied for Children's Nursing 2016 intake- I've applied for Birmingham city and have an interview in March, then I've applied for Sheffield Hallam, Huddersfield and Liverpool John moore's but not heard from any of them yet. Has anybody else? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by caitlinmaria
HI everyone i know there's a 2016 nursing thread but i thought we could start one specifically for children nursing.

I'm caitlin
I've applied for childrens nursing
My predicted grades are BBB
I've applied to
Surrey
Southampton
Birmingham city
Northumbria
Anglia Ruskin

I sent my UCAS off on 20th August and received an interview offer for Birmingham city that night and one for surrey the next night.

My interview for surrey is 3rd November - anyone else going or have any other interviews yet ?

Hiya. Have you had ypur angila ruskin interview yet? I have mine on monday morning. What campus are you applying to? x
Reply 5
Hey all! I'm waiting to hear for dual adult and child and individual child nursing at Southampton. Was interviewed on the 6th. The wait is driving me insane!
A friend was interviewed on the 31st Jan, so two weeks today and still not heard despite being told it's only UP to 2 weeks and won't be any longer!
Arghhhhh!
Anyone else heard or waiting from these dates!? Good luck all!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending