caitlinmaria
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
HI everyone i know there's a 2016 nursing thread but i thought we could start one specifically for children nursing.

I'm caitlin
I've applied for childrens nursing
My predicted grades are BBB
I've applied to
Surrey
Southampton
Birmingham city
Northumbria
Anglia Ruskin

I sent my UCAS off on 20th August and received an interview offer for Birmingham city that night and one for surrey the next night.

My interview for surrey is 3rd November - anyone else going or have any other interviews yet ?
Kwat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's so good! What work experience do you have?
jessicasrowlands
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got a conditional offer to study Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton University for 2016🎉 I have also received an interview for Birmingham City University but not attending as Wolverhampton is my first choice😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Em0509
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've applied for Children's Nursing 2016 intake- I've applied for Birmingham city and have an interview in March, then I've applied for Sheffield Hallam, Huddersfield and Liverpool John moore's but not heard from any of them yet. Has anybody else? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmawebb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by caitlinmaria)
HI everyone i know there's a 2016 nursing thread but i thought we could start one specifically for children nursing.

I'm caitlin
I've applied for childrens nursing
My predicted grades are BBB
I've applied to
Surrey
Southampton
Birmingham city
Northumbria
Anglia Ruskin

I sent my UCAS off on 20th August and received an interview offer for Birmingham city that night and one for surrey the next night.

My interview for surrey is 3rd November - anyone else going or have any other interviews yet ?
Hiya. Have you had ypur angila ruskin interview yet? I have mine on monday morning. What campus are you applying to? x
Sjr22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey all! I'm waiting to hear for dual adult and child and individual child nursing at Southampton. Was interviewed on the 6th. The wait is driving me insane!
A friend was interviewed on the 31st Jan, so two weeks today and still not heard despite being told it's only UP to 2 weeks and won't be any longer!
Arghhhhh!
Anyone else heard or waiting from these dates!? Good luck all!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads