Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Body language signs that a guy is attracted? watch

Announcements

If a guy plays with his hair for instance constantly (for 10 mins straight) while talking to you is that a sign like for girls?

Also if you catch him glancing down your top and there is no rat down there

What about if you see him watching you constantly but then when he is around you he always either can't make eye contact or stares you in the eye all the time

Or (not body language) he teases you all the time

in b4 "it depends on the guy"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:60147271")
    60147271[/url]]If a guy plays with his hair for instance constantly (for 10 mins straight) while talking to you is that a sign like for girls?

Also if you catch him glancing down your top and there is no rat down there

What about if you see him watching you constantly but then when he is around you he always either can't make eye contact or stares you in the eye all the time

Or (not body language) he teases you all the time

in b4 "it depends on the guy"
    So, forget looking at cleavage, all guys will do that, but instincts are usually correct. Wanting to talk to you and to be close to you is a fair sign..

ReputationRep:
    if a girl has nice tits ill look at them ye lol.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose the most obvious form of body language is a boner.

(Original post by Zarek)
    So, forget looking at cleavage, all guys will do that, but instincts are usually correct. Wanting to talk to you and to be close to you is a fair sign..
    Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Is being "possessive" also a sign? Like always coming and interrupting when one is with another guy? Sometimes for no reason

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    if a girl has nice tits ill look at them ye lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show

i'm a guy
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

no homo

(Original post by Tailored_Suit)
    I suppose the most obvious form of body language is a boner.
    i got one right now brah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Is being "possessive" also a sign? Like always coming and interrupting when one is with another guy? Sometimes for no reason

Spoiler:
    Show

not sure why you'd glance down a guys top seeing as theres no tits there lol

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    not sure why you'd glance down a guys top seeing as theres no tits there lol
    opie was troll

https://ionetheurbandaily.files.word...o-homo-oko.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:60147589")
    60147589[/url]]Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Spoiler:
    Show

possessiveness is a sign although not a very self assured one. Just come on to him big time and see what transpires...

(Original post by Zarek)
    possessiveness is a sign although not a very self assured one. Just come on to him big time and see what transpires...
    He's really introverted and neurotic, and a year younger than me so I don't want to scare him off though

Is there any way of coming onto him without making him nervous

ReputationRep:
    He's really introverted and neurotic, and a year younger than me so I don't want to scare him off though

Is there any way of coming onto him without making him nervous
    who dares wins

(Original post by Zarek)
    who dares wins
    How? I can be physically too full on because I'm quite tall (6"3, he is shorter than me too haha..)

ReputationRep:
    Eye contact for more than 6 secs.

(Original post by Dominic_1)
    He has trouble making that usually, though I have noticed with other people he seems normal. Then with me he has been overconfident a few times and boasted about things I don't even care about like how much parents earn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominic_1)
    this actually has two meanings one is your deeply in love with the recipient or you wish to murder the recipient

ReputationRep:
    Lol at you mentioning all the signs...either he does all these things and likes you or you wish he did all this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    He looks your direction and when you catch him looking he quickly looks somewhere else

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Lol at you mentioning all the signs...either he does all these things and likes you or you wish he did all this :lol:
    There are more signs than that, plus he's distant sometimes.

Why would I make up stuff to post anon on TSR lol

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    He looks your direction and when you catch him looking he quickly looks somewhere elsehttp://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...olondollar.gif
    No he just stares me down. He's a bit (no offence if anyone else is) socially different though. But he's cute and has a six pack

ReputationRep:

No he just stares me down. He's a bit (no offence if anyone else is) socially different though. But he's cute and has a six pack
    Wow stares you down. If someone did that to me i would be freaked out lol. Ok fair enough
    Go for it but do it slyly

ReputationRep:

Go on, say them all :ahee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.