The Student Room Group

Body language signs that a guy is attracted?

If a guy plays with his hair for instance constantly (for 10 mins straight) while talking to you is that a sign like for girls?

Also if you catch him glancing down your top and there is no rat down there

What about if you see him watching you constantly but then when he is around you he always either can't make eye contact or stares you in the eye all the time

Or (not body language) he teases you all the time

in b4 "it depends on the guy"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
[QUOTE=Anonymous;60147271]If a guy plays with his hair for instance constantly (for 10 mins straight) while talking to you is that a sign like for girls?

Also if you catch him glancing down your top and there is no rat down there

What about if you see him watching you constantly but then when he is around you he always either can't make eye contact or stares you in the eye all the time

Or (not body language) he teases you all the time

in b4 "it depends on the guy"
So, forget looking at cleavage, all guys will do that, but instincts are usually correct. Wanting to talk to you and to be close to you is a fair sign..
if a girl has nice tits ill look at them ye lol.
I suppose the most obvious form of body language is a boner.
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
So, forget looking at cleavage, all guys will do that, but instincts are usually correct. Wanting to talk to you and to be close to you is a fair sign..

Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Is being "possessive" also a sign? Like always coming and interrupting when one is with another guy? Sometimes for no reason

ChickenMadness
if a girl has nice tits ill look at them ye lol.

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by Tailored_Suit
I suppose the most obvious form of body language is a boner.

i got one right now brah

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Is being "possessive" also a sign? Like always coming and interrupting when one is with another guy? Sometimes for no reason

Spoiler

not sure why you'd glance down a guys top seeing as theres no tits there lol
Reply 7
Original post by ChickenMadness
not sure why you'd glance down a guys top seeing as theres no tits there lol

opie was troll

https://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/no-homo-oko.gif
Reply 8
[QUOTE=Anonymous;60147589]Sometimes he's like that and sometimes he is shy/distant, very introvert though so hard to judge.

Spoiler

possessiveness is a sign although not a very self assured one. Just come on to him big time and see what transpires...
Reply 9
Original post by Zarek
possessiveness is a sign although not a very self assured one. Just come on to him big time and see what transpires...

He's really introverted and neurotic, and a year younger than me so I don't want to scare him off though

Is there any way of coming onto him without making him nervous :tongue:
Reply 10
He's really introverted and neurotic, and a year younger than me so I don't want to scare him off though

Is there any way of coming onto him without making him nervous :tongue:
who dares wins
Original post by Zarek
who dares wins

How? I can be physically too full on because I'm quite tall (6"3, he is shorter than me too haha..)
Eye contact for more than 6 secs.
Original post by Dominic_1

He has trouble making that usually, though I have noticed with other people he seems normal. Then with me he has been overconfident a few times and boasted about things I don't even care about like how much parents earn
Original post by Dominic_1

this actually has two meanings one is your deeply in love with the recipient or you wish to murder the recipient
Lol at you mentioning all the signs...either he does all these things and likes you or you wish he did all this :lol:
He looks your direction and when you catch him looking he quickly looks somewhere else:colondollar:
Original post by Biryani007
Lol at you mentioning all the signs...either he does all these things and likes you or you wish he did all this :lol:

There are more signs than that, plus he's distant sometimes.

Why would I make up stuff to post anon on TSR lol

toonervoustotalk
He looks your direction and when you catch him looking he quickly looks somewhere else

No he just stares me down. He's a bit (no offence if anyone else is) socially different though. But he's cute and has a six pack :biggrin:

No he just stares me down. He's a bit (no offence if anyone else is) socially different though. But he's cute and has a six pack :biggrin:

Wow stares you down. If someone did that to me i would be freaked out lol. Ok fair enough :smile:
Go for it but do it slyly :smile:

Go on, say them all :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest