The Student Room Group

Body language signs that a guy is attracted?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Wow stares you down. If someone did that to me i would be freaked out lol. Ok fair enough :smile:
Go for it but do it slyly :smile:

How do I go for it?

He's either super confident, showing off obviously (like "my parents paid for me to go to private school" - idk lol) or really weird and edgy

Biryani007
Go on, say them all

I meant there are more signs that someone likes you than I mentioned in the OP. Like if they compliment your appearance haha he hasn't done that
Original post by Anonymous
How do I go for it?

He's either super confident, showing off obviously (like "my parents paid for me to go to private school" - idk lol) or really weird and edgy

I meant there are more signs that someone likes you than I mentioned in the OP. Like if they compliment your appearance haha he hasn't done that

You walk up to him and spark a convo :smile:and you dont confess your feelings for him ae that may freak him out but you just try to get to know him better
You walk up to him and spark a convo :smile:and you dont confess your feelings for him ae that may freak him out but you just try to get to know him better

Yeah I've talked to him already about stuff.

A couple of other girls have hit on him already though (he is pretty good looking tbh, on the swimming team, tall, etc.) and maybe it was just because he didn't like them back or the way they did it but he's blanked them or shut them down. :eek:
Yeah I've talked to him already about stuff.

A couple of other girls have hit on him already though (he is pretty good looking tbh, on the swimming team, tall, etc.) and maybe it was just because he didn't like them back or the way they did it but he's blanked them or shut them down. :eek:

Wow but he hasnt shut you down? If he hasnt you may have nothing to lose :biggrin:
Wow but he hasnt shut you down? If he hasnt you may have nothing to lose :biggrin:

I haven't hit on him yet no :biggrin: Some of the girls I know are REALLY forward tho (like literally reaching out and massaging his shoulders while talking to him, and then he just got up and walked off).

TBH we get on well I don't want to ruin friendship either :colondollar:

How do I show interest back without scaring him

Ahh right, well they dont have to do every sign...I think he does like you but is maybe trying to suppress it or isn't sure of what to do hence the mixed signals :/
I haven't hit on him yet no :biggrin: Some of the girls I know are REALLY forward tho (like literally reaching out and massaging his shoulders while talking to him, and then he just got up and walked off).

TBH we get on well I don't want to ruin friendship either :colondollar:

How do I show interest back without scaring him

Maybe send a flirtious text? Do not ask him who he fancies. A girl asked me that question and i said her and she got freaked out and our friendship stopped :frown:
Maybe send a flirtious text? Do not ask him who he fancies. A girl asked me that question and i said her and she got freaked out and our friendship stopped :frown:

Yeah I'm not doing that. How to flirt without putting him off tho

That's sad :frown: :hugs:
Reply 28
If I find a girl attractive I'll almost always look her in the eye

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending