Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a virgin... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Please.. help... Ask me anything... I want it gone... My virginity I mean... I want it gone...

ReputationRep:
    Asking TSRians, most of whom are virgins themselves, probably isn't the best course of action.

Nice username btw.

ReputationRep:
    why?

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Asking TSRians, most of whom are virgins themselves, probably isn't the best course of action.

Nice username btw.
    why don't people here have sex?

(Original post by kemi28)
    why?
    i don't know in truth. but sex is ... the best thing ever, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    and how would you know when you haven't done it before? there are other things in life other than sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kemi28)
    there are other things in life other than sex
    but in my life, there isn't. everything i do is a thinly-disguised attempt to lose my virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butt plugger)
    why don't people here have sex?
    Because it's full of introverted nerds? I'm not the one to talk though... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    but in my life, there isn't. everything i do is a thinly-disguised attempt to lose my virginity.
    that's your fault though, i assume you haven't thought about doing something with your life (not being rude)

ReputationRep:
    Try one of those apps.

ReputationRep:
    Ask you anything.... How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    drowzee. followed you babe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Ask you anything.... How old are you?
    I'm 22

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha I'm wondering how that works

ReputationRep:
    drowzee. followed you babe.
    butt plugger. followed you babe. :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    butt plugger. followed you babe. :kiss:
    Aww I see someone is getting jealous? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.
    if my parents told me they were the only ones who could touch my body id tell them to **** off. aren't you getting old for cuddles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)

respect your body.
    Well said. Our generation can learn a thing or two.

ReputationRep:
    damn, life is brutal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.