Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to apply for a foundation year at middle sex in molecular Biology but i can't find anywhere the number of places for the foundation year or if it's in the same spaces as the 3 year course. If anyone could help me i'd deeply appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    I'm going to apply for a foundation year at middle sex in molecular Biology but i can't find anywhere the number of places for the foundation year or if it's in the same spaces as the 3 year course. If anyone could help me i'd deeply appreciate it!
    I'm applying to Southampton for foundation year and they have about 40 places so I'd assume its similar elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veeox)
    I'm applying to Southampton for foundation year and they have about 40 places so I'd assume its similar elsewhere?
    For molecular biology/stem subject or?

ReputationRep:
    Biomedicine but there's biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology etc students as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veeox)
    Biomedicine but there's biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology etc students as well
    Great! Thanks for your reply, where did you find out how many were able to join the course, was it on their website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    Great! Thanks for your reply, where did you find out how many were able to join the course, was it on their website?
    That's alright! I went to an open day and spoke to the head of the course. The website says 38 places from what I remember but I think it was more than that.I would recommend that you go to an open day if you have the chance, I found out loads more about it having a chance to speak to the guy who runs it! Put my mind at ease about applying as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veeox)
    That's alright! I went to an open day and spoke to the head of the course. The website says 38 places from what I remember but I think it was more than that.I would recommend that you go to an open day if you have the chance, I found out loads more about it having a chance to speak to the guy who runs it! Put my mind at ease about applying as well
    I went to it today ironically, didn't have time to talk to head of department though, was to much to do

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.