Izzie Edmond
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have mocks in three weeks, and im off school for this week. I have 11 subjects and 15 exams. I am wondering what the best technique is to plan when and what i should revise? If that makes sense!
username1567177
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get your butt off tsr and make an intention to revise and stick by it
nph
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Make a revision timetable (either by hand or on the computer - you can use GetRevising) and make it specific so you know which topic within the subject you are revising. Spend more time on topics you are not as comfortable with and keep motivated!
Vicky628
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Set yourself a target number of hours revision a day, and stick to it no matter what. If you work well with a timetable, great, but if not split up your time into half hour slots and decide how many to use for each subject. Tick off the slots as you revise and make sure you're revising proportionally {not just focusing on the subjects you like}
SILVER_INK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have had the same issue with revision. What I did was use flash cards. If your doing questions and answers then it's quite handy to use them. Or even if you need to know the meaning of a word. It's quite simple and easy. You can use it for everything really. As for the timetable. One thing you need to make sure you do is make a timetable and stick to it. You don't have long till your exams. You need to spend as much time as you can revising. Set targets and take a break every hour or so to refresh your mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bridgetbonsi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Izzie Edmond)
I have mocks in three weeks, and im off school for this week. I have 11 subjects and 15 exams. I am wondering what the best technique is to plan when and what i should revise? If that makes sense!
Make a revision time table. make sure all your subjected are included. allocate longer periods for subjects that you find difficult.
Make sure u STICK TO IT
good luck
ps; use flash cards and mind maps and stuff like that if they help you remember
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (31)
19.02%
I'm not sure (3)
1.84%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
32.52%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.84%
I'm not a current university student (73)
44.79%

Watched Threads