Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Plz I have an interview to attend soon at lsbu for 2016,plz does anybody know the links for the practice test and the thrend of questions plz help,tx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelybee)
    Plz I have an interview to attend soon at lsbu for 2016,plz does anybody know the links for the practice test and the thrend of questions plz help,tx
    I also have my selection day coming up next Wednesday and I am seriously panicking. I have friends that took the test last cycle and they told me most of their questions were taken from moveon adult num&lit.. That site is no longer in existence so I am stranded too. Have you got any info as to where to read from? Please help someone in need. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Am also having my on Wednesday but am just practicing any maths I find online,nothing special dear.

ReputationRep:
    Am also having my on Wednesday but am just practicing any maths I find online,nothing special dear.
    Same here! Practising my maths.. I was told it is functional with a lot of wordings.

ReputationRep:
    Anything about the essay? I am not really worried about the maths to be honest, comphrehension, my nemesis!

ReputationRep:
    It's my first time so I don't know much to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    What are you applying for?
    I'm in the same boat as you really... I had 3 mock interviews so far and the tips that they gave me was to be confident and stick to your answers no matter how hard the interviewer is trying to swing your thoughts around. Know your stuff on current affairs and the course itself. Have some questions you would like to ask the interviewer but not questions that have the answers on the website. And SMILE of course don't be nervous and do a mock with a friend (ask them if you do anything off putting e.g. too much hand movements, crazy facial expressions or scratching your head when you get stuck on a question)

ReputationRep:
    Am applying for mental health nursing

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back after doing your exam?

ReputationRep:
    Noo

ReputationRep:
    Have u heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    No.. I wonder when we will find out..
    What time did you have your exam yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    At 2pm,ba I just had a decision now

ReputationRep:
    I didn't make it,ba am not worried

ReputationRep:
    They updated your ucas just now? Sorry to hear that, have you tried anywhere else? I had mine at 4pm..

ReputationRep:
    Noo ,south bank was my first one

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you failed then?

ReputationRep:
    They wrote to me via ucas

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok.. I'll prob find out tomuro then..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.