Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi all! I'm starting to look into accommodation as I'm hoping to attend MMU in 2016.

My options are limited to private halls as I fall just within the 25 mile restriction from the uni, which i'm not too bothered about because I know there's a lot of good private halls near the uni.

I found out about Coniston Hall today whilst at the MMU Open Day, and I know they have a strict 11:30PM curfew etc, but the volunteering activities and social events are really appealing to me (and I'm not really one for going out late for drinks etc, so the curfew wouldn't really bother me, apart from maybe freshers week).

I haven't found anybody who currently lives there/has just left, so I was wondering if I could find somebody on here to give me their honest opinion on it.

Thank you!

Isabel.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to live there in 2001 as a 3rd year of a 4 year course, when I was there it was a christian hall. Hence the early curfew, and an all female hall.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.