Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does student finance fund graduates who apply to dentistry for their 2nd degree? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Like the title says, does student finance provide funding for students who already have an undergraduate degree e.g. pharmacology and then apply to do dentistry and what other sources of funding is there available? I've looked on the nhs but it says that funding information for 2016-17 applicants has not been published yet so any help would be much appreciated.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.