Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would it be normal to date with an east asian guy? watch

Announcements

I bumped into an east asian guy and he asked my number. Now he invite me for a dinner and i am not sure to go or not. Honestly he is good looking and has decent taste of dress i do like but his accent is weird i am not sure if he is international. None of friends date with east asian guys, that makes me feel stressful.
    So, would it be ok to go out with him?

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't it be normal to date him? This smells of troll.

ReputationRep:
    if you like him, go out with him?

ReputationRep:
    Who cares what your friends think
    What is your race if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    It is not not normal to ask this.

ReputationRep:
    Troll

ReputationRep:
    It's all normal dating an East Asian until you bring him home and he sees your pet cat/dog.

ReputationRep:
    Its fine, just be careful of bringing him home if you have any pet dogs/cats.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i would say no, if he's international, likely is that he still have that typical east asian family tradition still close to him and soon he'll ask you to meet his parents and what not and things can escalate really quickly. if he's quite westernise then why not, you're less likely to be culture shocked or whatever when going on the date

ReputationRep:
    An east asian guy???

Omfg what are you thinking how could you even consider this

Is that even a question like wtf ANYTHING but east asian

Ugh how could you be so INHUMANE to consider dating an east asian.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.