Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm trying to understand the physics a level books. What I don't get is, there are three. One of them says year one, another says year 2 and then theres a third one which is the most expensive so im guessing it has some relevance in the world or is it just if you like collecting text books? Can anyone shed some light?

its the first 3 on this page:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...sics-textbooks

ReputationRep:
    Year 1 = as
    Year 2 = a2
    The other one is the two books combined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmpV2)
    Hi all,

I'm trying to understand the physics a level books. What I don't get is, there are three. One of them says year one, another says year 2 and then theres a third one which is the most expensive so im guessing it has some relevance in the world or is it just if you like collecting text books? Can anyone shed some light?

its the first 3 on this page:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/scien...sics-textbooks
    I think the third one is book 1 and 2 combined together which contains all of the stuff you need.

ReputationRep:
    so its literally just the two books put together? no added/ different material?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmpV2)
    so its literally just the two books put together? no added/ different material?
    Yeah, that's if you want to take the subject at A2 so you might as well buy the combined version.

Edit: Also, your avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehrdad jafari)
    Also, your avatar

What about it? That's my daughter

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.