Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    It is a really nice place to live in, but I’m moving to Reading to live with my wife so I want to rent it out. You can view pictures on this spareroom post.

    # Great location: (SE24 9QH)
    - 12min bus or 8min cycling to King's College
    - 11min train to Victoria
    - 3min walk to Brockwell park
    - 1min walk to farmer’s market

    # Safe and easy life:
    - Swipe card access and 24h CCTV
    - All bills included (council tax, internet, etc)
    - Private bathroom & on-site laudry
    - Bike storage & comfortable lobby
    - Wood flooring & beautiful wall art

    **IMPORTANT NOTES**: This property (Academic House) is managed by Collegiate-AC. To rent it,
    - You must be a university student.
    - You must rent it till 02/SEP/2016
    - You can check more details on their official site, just google “collegiate-ac academic house”
    • Thread Starter

    Anybody interested?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.