The Student Room Group

a level entry requirements

hi, i'm interested in taking chemistry at a-levels but i have found that all of my local sixth forms require a minimum of a B grade in maths but i am only aimed for a c. My question is would i still be allowed to do it as im predicted a*s in additional sciences, or do i have to absolutely get a B in maths?
Original post by kittycraig22
hi, i'm interested in taking chemistry at a-levels but i have found that all of my local sixth forms require a minimum of a B grade in maths but i am only aimed for a c. My question is would i still be allowed to do it as im predicted a*s in additional sciences, or do i have to absolutely get a B in maths?

Depends on how lenient the sixth form is. Just to be safe (and to have options) try to get a B in maths
Original post by kittycraig22

Nobody on here can possibly know this because it's entirely up to the sixth forms to decide themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest