Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How To Deal With Pain In Life? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'll try keep this light! I've recently been cheated on in my 2 year relationship and that is still taking effect after a couple of months. I also now keep hanging out with this girl at work, we kiss/cuddle outside of work but she has a boyfriend that she see's every weekend, I feel terrible as I really don't want to interfere with their relationship as they're nice people.

I do really like this girl though. We get on in a way that I find so rare in people, I would never take it past kissing and cuddling though, she's told me she likes me too but I'm thinking she may be just using me as a comfort thing for when her boyfriend isn't around.

So my question is, how do you deal with pain in your life? I feel every time I'm happy something brings me down, there will always be limits with the girl at work and It shouldn't even be happening anyway and I know when/if I eventually find someone right for me, it won't last forever as nothing does. I struggle to find a way of coping with this and sometimes wish I was just care free when me and her get close but I don't want her to do anything she would regret..

Please help!

ReputationRep:
    It's alright being just friends with a girl who's already found a partner. I'm in the same boat. Don't question your friendship, just enjoy it while it lasts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    It's alright being just friends with a girl who's already found a partner. I'm in the same boat. Don't question your friendship, just enjoy it while it lasts
    If you like them more than that though is it worth just living with it or should you tell them? :P

I'm not GP or anything, but the Asian tradition is too take paracetamol. If it's much severe take ibuprofen hopefully your pain will wear away

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.