Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Step Forward Programme or University watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So a Woman who works with the Step Forward programme
    ( https://www.stepforward.uk.com/about/aboutstepforward/ )

came to our school last Friday to tell us about the programme. She presented and basically won me over. She said that everyone had degrees but not everybody has experience which is what employers are looking for. It's true, I'm just trying to secure my future. `I'm not the most outgoing person but my confidence is growing.

Not to be a negative Nancy but I feel like I may not be able to compete with all the other competitors when applying for jobs so with the Step Forward programme, I may at least have a boost. But not going straight into Uni for me would be strange bc that's all ive ever thought of when thinking about life after secondary school(my sixth form is in the same building so I still think of my education as being in the same building ... bc it is).

I just don't know what to do ):

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.