Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

As you could guess from the title, I have received offer from B.I.T. at Coventry and I would appreciate any information about this subject, since I could not find anything useful searching the forum.

What interests me, is what kind of job you are most likely to do after graduating, is it hard to get a placement on the third year ?

As I am on the gap year now, is there any way to prepare for this course in advance? Apart from Java programming module, which basically is self-explanatory.

Is it 50/50 business and IT ? And compared to Computing or Computer Science is it harder ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    the most likely job you'd get with that degree is either a software development or business management job. yeah, improve your mathematics if necessary and introduce yourself to programming. look at the module list on their website.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is that what they're doing now? Colleges finally noticed that both Business Studies and IT are nothing but typing, typing and more typing so they just decided to merge them and reward you with expertise in two areas, about ****ing time I say :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bump. Anyone joining in 2016 September, would be nice to meet you!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.