Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am doing Maths, Physics, Economics and Applied Business (which I intend to drop at AS). I started college in September. I read somewhere that universities hate the Economics-Business combination. I want to do Economics at Cambridge, does this combination ruin my chances?

ReputationRep:
    if you drop applied business after completing the AS level you should be fine. why did you pick it in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    if you drop applied business after completing the AS level you should be fine. why did you pick it in the first place?
    Its the only Business related A Level my college offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronMan115)
    Its the only Business related A Level my college offers
    if possible, have you thought about dropping it and picking up another AS Level? If you're interested in economics, then history, english, politics, sociology, or philosophy would add to your mix quite well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    if possible, have you thought about dropping it and picking up another AS Level? If you're interested in economics, then history, english, politics, sociology, or philosophy would add to your mix quite well.
    Good suggestion but I think its too late to change

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.