The Student Room Group

Still a virgin at 21

I feel like a freak of nature
Reply 1
You're not a freak of nature. And you're not alone lol. The time will come and when it does, it'll be special and worth the wait if it's with someone you really care about - don't just settle for anyone.
Only if compared to english girls who struggle to keep their virginity through teen years let alone at the age of 21
Do you honestly think you are alone at being 21 and a virgin?

Yes, many around you may be having sex, but many others aren't. You're not alone so don't panic.
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like a freak of nature

Lol mate don't worry. I'm 20 and in the same boat. I directly attribute it to myself not doing enough to hang around girls, but theres plenty of time for that in life :smile:
Reply 5
I'm just scared I'm going to get to thirty or some ridiculous age and still be a virgin
Exactly - wait for someone special, it always works out better that way, whatever age you are. I would rather be with someone like you as opposed to someone who slept around.

20 and single if you're interested, OP!
Reply 7
Exactly - wait for someone special, it always works out better that way, whatever age you are. I would rather be with someone like you as opposed to someone who slept around.

20 and single if you're interested, OP!

Are you a man or a woman?
Are you a man or a woman?

Man
Reply 9
Man

Ah damnit :/ awkward
I will never understand the jazz of young people having sex, sure if you're mature enough to handle it.
Reply 11
you will be fine. it's not a big deal, just wait
Ah damnit :/ awkward

Aha, never mind, good luck finding your girl!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending