Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've just recently got a job at Boots as a Christmas temp, I'm leaving on the 2nd of January and I begin working tomorrow! has anyone worked at boots before and has any advice? what your first day was like, etc. I had my induction yesterday and the woman asked for my clothes size to order my uniform, I'm not sure if I'll just get it when I go in to do my shift or? when I had an induction at morrisons they gave me my uniform at the end of the induction. Also, if anyone has worked at boots as a Christmas temp, have you been offered the chance to stay on? just curious.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've been at boots for almost two years and working in delivery and the phsrmacy alongside sixth form. My uniform didn't arrive in time so I wore blacl trousers/leggings and a black top and they gave me an apron to wear. On my first day the manager would team me up with someone else or themselves and make sure you're doing okay you may also get taught how to use the till and be supervised until you're comfortable. It is one of the best companies I've worked for (far better than m&s). Enjoy your time ar boots! If you want a chance to stay on, arrive early and do every shift (ie avoid swapping) and do overtime! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.