Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I just found out that I can apply as a migrant worker in order to be eligible like a Home student. I am a EU student and living for a year in England.

    I would like to know where I can find the form as migrant worker. I've been searching for it and didn't find it. How many hours do I have to work? I am studying and working 20 hours per week.

    I am thankful for any help.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.