Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pushy guy? Help? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, I met this guy, and it was nice enough at first - just friendly chatting and stuff.

But recently he's been getting more and more pushy. He texts 24/7, gets mad if I don't answer back (including the whole "why don't you like me??? " routine, bonus points for "it's because I'm ugly/fat/stupid/gay" argument) and has just recently started referring to me as his "significant other" - we aren't even dating!

I'm trying to be polite as possible and make it perfectly clear I'm not interested, but he's adamant and won't take no for an answer. How can I get this guy off my back without bloody decking him? Have you had a similar situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just have to show him you don't want him. Just be hard on him and that's it soon or later he'll understand and back off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to explicitly tell him that you aren't interested

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.